pakistani truck art and rikshaw design work
Random Blogging

Pakistani Truck Art Fascination-My Scare Story

Pakistani Truck art is one of the most beautiful combination of paintings & embellishment with ordinary items. I wrote an article on Pakistani Truck art back in 2011, That was appreciated by my international readers  as well as featured at many great blogs like Etsy blog! :)My pleasure to be featured worldwide Alhamdulillah!  I admit I like truck art but on the other hand inside me there is a huge scare about trucks. I have a story to share with you today! would you like to read? But first let me introduce the new comers about some truck art.

Truck Art is one of the most colorful form of heavy vehicles, Here in Pakistan.. decorating & painting colorful trucks is a big industry as well. Many people are into this profession! They give beautiful strokes with paint brushes, & a touch of duct tape stickers & jewelry motifs.. These trucks are heavily decorated by keeping the creative sense of art in mind, Although the painters/artist are mostly those who are not educated. They learn truck art from their elders only!Like an art shifting from forefathers to them. Here I capture a random click of a real truck filled with unique decorative art. Have a look,

Pakistani Truck Art Fascination-My Scare Story

pakistani truck art and rikshaw design work

Pakistani truck art

While driving back home, I saw this huge truck overloaded with beautiful yet intricate designs! I thought to capture a pic of it but it was pretty close near my car so I were unable to capture the whole truck! But this one might be enough for my dear friends who are curious to see what kind of art is this Truck Art?

pakistani truck art and rikshaw design work

Pakistani truck art and rickshaw

Very neatly decorated truck art! I can see this huge truck design for the whole day as its filled with so many many designs & motifs.. how perfect! I wonder how many days or months an artist take to finish the one truck decoration! So beautiful indeed.

Today I am going to share a story with you!

Would you believe I DON’T LIKE TRUCKS.. I am always scared of this huge thing from my childhood! And the reason is…

Today is Sunday, 18th October 2015! But I can not forget that Sunday, 18th October 1998 when I were not even a teenager to understand life & things! But I know it was a very sad day, My Father’s only brother passed away in a road accident at motorway. That was a road accident with a huge truck which was loaded badly, So the truck lost its balance and fell on a car next to it.

I remember how we woke up with this news! I remember when I saw my father and grandma crying bitterly for the very first time in my life.. I remember everything! My Uncle was a handsome young hardworking man! His sudden death was so heartbreaking news for the whole family! I still miss Him a lot as I were his favorite niece.. He wanted to adopt me as he was not having his own kids. But I were too close to my mother & I refused when I were 5, He ask me & I said No.. I will not be going with you. Anyways..time flies, But I still remember his love, God gifted me with just one uncle but He was enough.. A very friendly & lively person! He went early but his memories will stay with us forever. May His soul rest in eternal peace! Aamin.

I still remember that truck vehicle number.. Newspaper cutting related that road accident is also saved with me. Unconsciously It’s still happening with me whenever I have a look at any truck on the road, I hurriedly check the vehicle number plate if it’s the same truck or not.. I don’t know why I am used to do that.. I should stop it now! Everything is different now else our memories.

I am not used to write & share random blog posts specially something personal but I think sharing your inner voice or feeling sometimes makes you feel relax! Isn’t it?

One day everyone will have to die definitely. But I wish everyone have a life like my uncle as everyone still remember him & love him. He is in good memories & I think the whole thing is GOOD MEMORIES even when you are dead! Otherwise you know sometimes people are alive in this world BUT dead for us because of their worst acts or memories!

I wish you all stay happy & healthy with good memories of your loved ones! If your loved ones are not in this world, Keep them alive in your lives with good memories! I hope you will feel good :)

That’s all for today’s random articles! I miss my uncle who is not in this world but he is still in the world of sweet memories! May his soul rest in peace. He is still remembered even after 17 years of his death!

Have a good day!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Audra @ Renewed Projects October 18, 2015 at 1:42 pm

What a beautiful truck! Such detail. Our graffiti artists could take a lesson or two from these truck painters.

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 18, 2015 at 2:47 pm

Here in Pakistan you can enjoy seeing some more pretty trucks on roads everyday! Indeed they are so pretty!

• Reply Michelle L October 18, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Such a sad story, and I am so sorry that you lost him so young. Your beautiful thoughts about memories keeping him alive are inspiring to me. His short life must have been very vivid for you to remember him with so much love.

The picture is incredible – are those beads strung near the bottom??? I wonder how they are put on and what they’re made of.

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 18, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Today was his death anniversary & I missed him a lot, So wrote this article in the sweet memories of a wonderful person. Thanks for reading the story!
      And these are steel beads bells attached at botton like a lace. When the truck moves, they make sound of bells which is pretty interesting :)

• Reply Ranjana Shankar October 18, 2015 at 5:44 pm

Beautiful truck art. and very sad to know about your uncle. Someone’s death is the most painful in life. No-one can fill the gap made by the death of beloved person. I can understand your feelings. And its very relaxing share the grief. But your passion will keep you always happy.

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 18, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Indeed Ranjana, Life is short sometimes for some people but I think its great to keep them remember in the sweet memories! So they will alive with us forever! Thank you :)

• Reply Sherry October 19, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Beautiful truck art! I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Uncle. I know it was a while ago but, those we hold dear are forever in our hearts. Thanks for sharing your art and story with Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 22, 2015 at 12:27 pm

Thanks Sherry for dropping such sweet words here! indeed our loved ones always stay in our memories no matter if they are alive or not..

• Reply bobbie October 21, 2015 at 3:30 am

I’m so sorry for your loss ~
    I do believe sharing our personal stories can help us deal with the pain of our losses ~

Sending you thoughts of comfort and serenity ~

And those buses are gorgeous!!

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 22, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Thanks Bobbie for reading the article, Indeed it is.. I am glad my dear readers liked enjoyed reading the article & story!

• Reply Cristina @ I Say Nomato October 21, 2015 at 1:23 pm

That story about your uncle is so sad, it is wonderful for you to keep him in your thoughts still. That truck is absolutely gorgeous, art always finds a way, often in the most surprising of places! Thank you for sharing with the Wednesday Showcase!

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 22, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Thank you Christina for dropping by! so nice of you. Indeed.. this is an art on running wheels.. anyone can enjoy!

• Reply pitavola October 22, 2015 at 5:31 am

Que bonito homenaje le has echo a tu tio! seguro que el estaría encantado y muy orgulloso de su sobrina. Por aqui decimos que no morimos mientras alguien se acuerde de nosotros, en el caso de tu tio sigue muy presente en vuestros corazones.
    El camión me parece fantástico es el primero que veo asi
    Bos

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind October 22, 2015 at 12:37 pm

So nice of you to write this sweet comment. indeed he is alive in the memories & he will be alive forever.
      Life is all about Memories.. And I am lucky to have beautiful memories in my life..
      Thanks again Pita :)

• Reply Cherie October 24, 2015 at 1:28 pm

That truck really is an amazing work of art. I bet it took many weeks to decorate it.

• Reply sadee October 24, 2015 at 6:38 pm

what a beautiful colors
    Love the post

• Reply All that's Jas October 27, 2015 at 4:23 pm

WOW! That’s gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Thursday Favorite Things!