Do You Know About Truck Art??

Celebrate Pakistan Day

Do You Know About Truck Art??

Pakistani culture & tradition is rich in arts, crafts ,creative Stuff & specially With Wonderful People.I am proud to be a Pakistani :)
My today’s post is amazing.because today I will be sharing a unique Pakistani art which is mostly done by some illiterate people,who are loading truck drivers or their fellow mechanics or painters,but from the same working class.these people are 99% illiterate & &professional drivers from their forefathers , but you will definitely feel amazing after watching their creativity & art.I will try to write less today & will show you more!!

Whenever I visit Alisa Burke painted creations it always remind me About our Traditional Truck Art..have a look below & enjoy :)

Do You Know About Truck Art

I enjoy watching these awesome motives & paintings on trucks while going on highway but last day when my car stopped at a traffic signal & i saw there was a big colorful truck..suddenly i thought to take its picture & i take just two pics & time over..traffic was in flow..oops i want to take many pics but!!!
well today i simply Google it & find lots of wonderful images about truck art,

First i will show you my own captured (just three) images

pakistani truck art images

pakistani truck art images

pakistani truck art

pakistani truck art images

truck art pakistan

pakistani truck art images

The truck was so big..i was unable to take the full picture of the whole from car window!!i wish i can but it was impossible while standing in a traffic signal :)
Now the images i am going to share below are from Google ..

Do You Know About Truck Art

Do You Know About Truck Art

Pakistani Truck Art

Back side wooden doors & metal frame of a loading truck

Front side Image

How Creative!!!
The base of this peacock was a plain steel frame but with the effort of painters,now its wonderful piece of art..isn’t it lovely..
they use lots of materials besides the paints,for embellishing,like colorful tapes,mirrors,shining stickers,beads,glitter & sometimes fabric cuts also..its a thick & lengthy procedure to design a truck..

Pakistani Truck Art

Each brush stroke is done by a human,not by any machine..,not a single technology work.Would you like to see some Artists who are creating this art from a long time..so move on below :)

Pakistani Truck Art

An old man but how creative,he is painting on a car

Pakistani Truck Art

Every Stroke is AWESOME by these workers,they don’t have professional training or education but their work is speaking about their skills!!!

Lets move to some inspirational stuff..things which are inspired by truck art!!

A unique Lantern

A pottery jug

Some water cans..Lovely..

Pakistani Truck Art

Refashioning an old car :)

& some designers are also inspired..

Pakistani Truck Art

These colorful designs & motives are just amazing even on dresses..

Well my today’s post is getting long,with lots of images..I am sure you will enjoy my today’s colorful post.. Photo courtesy : Google.

OK, have a nice day!!

1. pitavola

July 18, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Interesantisima entrada! me encantan los coches tant profundamente decorados

2. Umm Mymoonah

July 18, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Wow! The art work looks amazing, such an intricate design work and very colourful. All the best for your exams and see you after the exams :)

3. bahar006

July 18, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Heeeey, I love the jug, the lantern, mini-skirt, and black dress. But I also like the singers’ sounds in Pakistani. They are very different and colorful like the images you shared. Loves:))

4. Michelle L.

July 18, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Thanks for this amazing post, Kiran! I am now going to try to talk my husband into letting me do this to our car. Wish me luck! (& I wish you the same on your final paper.)

July 18, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Pitavola;
    Thank you so much friend, i also like the decoration :)

Aisha;
    Thanks for admiring, dont forget to remember me in your DUA.. Love

Bahar;
    sweety so nice to read your lovely words!!
    which PK song you like the most? Pakistanis are just awesome..thanks for appreciating..

Mich;
    aahaa..its nice to read..Kiran here!!all my aunties call me by saying Kiran..so why not YOU..hmmm..
    thanks for admiring these, but be sure to ask your hubby before designing your car *(*
    Wish you best of luck in advance..go & ask him smartly!!!

6. HelenClyde

July 18, 2011 at 9:16 pm

This is so very, very beautiful. Makes me want to travel to Pakistan right now. Thank you very much for sharing!

7. Vicki

July 19, 2011 at 2:10 am

Wow, I love this! They’re so beautiful and intricate! ^^

aw…and good luck on your paper!

8. Michele Pacey

July 19, 2011 at 2:13 am

I loved all of the painted truck pics Khadija! they’re just amazing. The fine detail and colour is just remarkable. So inspiring and so cool!

9. MAK TEH

July 19, 2011 at 2:17 am

hello there,it’s so nice to see all these again,reminding me of those days in Karachi,yes Pakistanis are awesome n their creativity knows no boundry…I still have mirrored n embroidery cushion covers n tea cozy..”.sayang nak guna,”too beautiful.Kadhija,please post more of yr country…bye sweetie pie.

July 19, 2011 at 7:59 am

Helen;
    Thanks for enjoying the tour :) welcome to Pakistan my dear!!

Vicki;
    Thanks for the Love..so sweet of you girly *(*

Pacey;
    The painting on trucks always fascinate me a lot to do same like this..may be someday i will try this :) thanks for writing & inspiring :)

Mak Teh;
    Welcome again to Pakistan, visit again plzz..i am sure you will enjoy more then previously!
    Do share these handmade things on your blog, i will like to see those “Made In Pakistan” stuff :)
    Thanks again sweet auntie, i will definitely share some more about my awesome Country..
    Love!!

11. bahar006

July 19, 2011 at 8:44 am

I know Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Ali Azmat and Natasha Ejaz. All of them are different and especially when you are on a long way, you can listen Natasha:)Her sound is beautiful:)

12. down2earthsmiles

July 19, 2011 at 2:13 pm

I remember seeing those beautiful trucks when we last came to Pakistan (1992!!!). They are still just has amazing. You know, on our trip to Dubai last year, we also saw similarly painted boats on the Dubai Creek unloading Pakistani and Irani cargo. They were exotically beautiful as well!

13. iram

July 19, 2011 at 4:16 pm

hi well first of all congrats on writing such a good post girl i am impressed :) and best of luck for your paper please visit my blog to accept a blog award i have forwarded to you

14. iram

July 19, 2011 at 4:19 pm

please visit my blog to accept a blog award i have forwarded to you

July 19, 2011 at 5:44 pm

Bahar;
    Its great my dear, thanks,,Pakistani singers are rocking :) thanks for admiring honey

Down2earth;
    So you have seen these LIVE on the roads in Pakistan..good to know this, well its a usual art here but outsiders love it more!!
    visit Pakistan again, & see more lovely stuff :)Thanks again for writing lovely words

Iram;
    Thank you so much dear aapi, i will definitely enjoy your blog AWARD..my pleasure!!

16. Janelle

July 20, 2011 at 3:39 am

This form of art you showed us is beautiful! So much detail in the designs. People who can do that are truly artists!

17. Ambreen

July 20, 2011 at 11:40 am

Wow, Khadija! What a lovely post! So colorful & unique designs. Salutes to these creative people! And best of luck for your paper :)

18. Miriam

July 21, 2011 at 12:44 am

Hola Khadija, me quedé muy impresionada por el arte de los camiones, jamás vi algo tan hermoso en los camiones, gracias !!! por mostrar algo tan increíble de tu gente. Además hice un tutorial que seguro te va a gustar. Suerte en el examen. Besos

July 21, 2011 at 4:26 am

Janelle:
    Thanks friend for the lovely words, Pakistan is filled with talented people :)

Ambereen:
    Thanks for admiring this post, we are lucky we are Pakistanis *(*

Miriam:
    Its so sweet of you my friend, our artists are amazing. I will love to see your creations about it, whenever you try ,send me the link :)
    Lots of Love ~

20. Jamie

July 21, 2011 at 5:16 am

I love all the colors. I would love for you to stop by http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/ on Monday to link up your post and any other projects you would like to share.

21. *ssdesignbutik

July 22, 2011 at 6:10 am

waow ı don’t know this. This is amazing art.
    And colors love it!!

22. meijo's JOY

July 22, 2011 at 8:16 am

Dear Khadija…FYI, I have just pass you a sweet award…now pass it on and share it to the world!

July 22, 2011 at 10:05 am

Jamie:
    Thanks friend, i will try to enter it soon :)

ssdesignbutik:
    Oh yes its new for many people, thanks for admiring dear friend

PC:
    so sweet of you friend, i will love to recieve :)
    Love ~

24. Mesh

July 22, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Wuauu que bonito arte el de pintar en los coches de manera tan fina,yo nunca vi algo parecido :).
    Ten bonito dia amiga y que te vaya bien super bien en la univeridad :).
    Ten un bonito dia
    Mesh

25. Bebek örgülerim

July 22, 2011 at 11:58 pm

Thanks for stopping by to my blog. I like your blog too such an authentic and unique blog.
    Good luck!

26. Lô - Lâ

July 23, 2011 at 6:40 pm

they are gorgeous and so vivid. i have a diy handicap, but i so admire those who can. really lovely : )

July 23, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Mesh:
    so sweet of you my friend,its always lovely to read n translate your comment via google :)

Bebek:
    thank you dear, I love creativity everywhere ! Thanks for visiting me :)

Lo La:
    thanks for admiring this post and whole creativity,, Lots of love!!

Lo-La:
    thanks dear, I

28. kuheli

July 24, 2011 at 4:36 pm

this is super-awesome. have never seen such thing. i think its only done in pakistan. becoz i have never heard of any such thing in India. this is indeed an art. lovely! so intricate and colorful and detailed all the works are. just awesome. :))
    gave u an award. plz do accept. :))

29. Nähmeise

July 25, 2011 at 7:35 am

Truck Art – a fabulous beautiful art. especially the everyday objects – vases, watering cans and so on beautify any home.
    dear greetings from naehmeise

30. biyasimadahagirdim

July 27, 2011 at 1:03 pm

evet bu sanatı biliyorum:) tahmin et kimin sayesinde? :D

July 31, 2011 at 7:15 pm

Kuheli;
    Thanks for admiring our art & its so sweet to receive again a lovely award from you, i will share soon :)

Nahemeise;
    Thanks a bunch for admiring this cute art..Love it!!

BYDG:
    I know, I know!! & Nobody knows how do you know!! top secret :)
    Love ~

32. Mod Podge Amy

August 6, 2011 at 7:10 pm

WOW – this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I would need a pattern so that I could paint it in. How fun!!

33. PinkPurr

September 10, 2011 at 9:01 am

Beautiful inspiration for my bedroom decor. We need more color in our lives!

34. Bohemian

October 26, 2011 at 7:32 am

Amazing Artistic Talent displayed on these Vehicles! Illiterate perhaps, but Gifted by God to Create Beauty… a Natural raw Talent that is so very impressive & either you’ve got it, or you don’t. Thank You for sharing these wonderful images. I Love it!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert… Dawn… The Bohemian

35. Divya N

October 30, 2011 at 1:32 pm

thats some real talent…very similar yet more intricate on the lorry art you see in India…it was immortalized on a tamil(Indian) movie song that came few years ago

October 30, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Thank you all super sweet friends ! Its my pleasure to read that outsiders like Pakistani Art..its popular & unique :)
    Have fun !!

37. Karen

December 4, 2011 at 6:28 pm

Gorgeous! And how nice that you are proud to be Pakistani. So many people are unhappy with their countries right now. What you must realize is what a good job you are doing giving the rest of us who have never gotten to visit there a glimpse into the beauty of your country and a glimpse into the beauty of your people through you.

When we lived in Panama in the early 70’s they had small buses that were painted similarly called “Chivas” (goats.) When we visited in 2005 there were no more “Chivas” but I did see a few large buses and trucks that were decorated. I hope the Pakistanis realize what a treasure they have and that artists continue this beautiful tradition.

38. kitty

January 31, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Querida amiga: como ya sabes estuve ausente de mi país durante un tiempo y no pude visitar ni enterarme de las publicaciones que han hecho los blogs.
    Hoy y con mas tiempo me he dedicado a mirar tu blog y encuentro trabajos maravillosos .
    Esta entrada es muy ilustrativa porque nos da a conocer parte de tu cultura que por cierto es algo única. Verdaderos artistas del color y diseño.
    Gracias amiga por compartir tantas cosas interesantes.
    Desde España mis saludos !!

February 1, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Thank You so much my Lovely Friends..I appreciate your words..so Nice of you..
    Thanks again!

40. Gracie O'Tripp

July 11, 2012 at 2:52 am

I am so mpressed by the gorgeous designs painted on everything from a lantern to a truck! The work that must go into those projects. Thanks for sharing.

41. bebek

September 6, 2013 at 12:31 pm

you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading pace is
    incredible. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick.

Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a magnificent task
    on this subject!

42. Faviola Luscavage

February 15, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Keep up posting great stuff!