Problematic Kitty..What to do Now..??

Random Blogging

Problematic Kitty..What to do Now..??

Hello All..
Today i am going to share a problematic happening about a kitten..
I have a tiny miny garden in my backyard,there i have some plants of different types,like Roses,Lemon,small,geranium fragrance,oranges,Mint,grapes,lemon grass,brinjal,green chillies,jasmine,different types of palm plants & so many tiny miny more..I like to take care of these plants sometimes..
Well these days there are lots of roses & jasmine buds are shining in my garden, soft branches of grapes are also growing smartly..but a few days back i saw the rose buds were cracking,i feel sad & thought WHY??the other day i check the palm plant branch was cracked from almost its center..oops WHY?
But last day i find out the answer of my all WHYzzz!!
I saw a cat was sitting near the plant & cracking the branches smartly with pleasure & leisure..Ohhh’Hooo
But whyyy…
Now i will like to remind you about one of my previous post about this kitty..
Actually its the same kitty who was showing anger to me a few months back..& she is still in this habit..
would you like to see this problematic kitty now!!
have a look..but carefully,she will roar at you otherwise :)

(Hey Girl dont take my pics i m Still having angry ,aggressive mood..!!)
(No way..No No..i will not act any pose)
(But what i can do,You Are Stubborn Like Me..!!)

A few months back i saw this kitty when she was a few days old,& now shez smart aggressive kitty :)

But problem is still here..what i can do for stopping her bad habit,otherwise she will crush my all plants..how poor!!!
Now its your turn,if you have any idea or solution & if you know pet psychology,do share with me..how i can save my plants from this stubborn kitty..

Ok,What about this pose..!!
finally i set her mood a little!!
How to Stop her..?
Punish her?  No I cant..m softhearted
Threat her? Useless..She is stubborn
Adopt her? No,Never,shez kinda Wild,m not brave type girly
Then Whatttt???
Well being a Psychology Graduate i know just one thing..She is angry type aggressive from her adolescence it has converted into her habit now
&..
Habit change into nature & nature can never be changed..hmmm, thats it..shez habitual aggressive & now showing her aggression towards my plants..oops..
Well i will try any tip if you will suggest..so dont be late friends
&
 Have a nice Weekend ^(^

1. mmbear

June 19, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Well, I don’t have any advice on cats. I have a Yorkie named Charlie and he is the sweetest little thing. He stays right with me wherever I go and does not like to be left at home. He loves to travel and we took him with us in January when we went to West VA from Georgia. He acted like it was just natural to be in the car all that time! I am a new follower from the blog hop and would love a follow back when you get the chance. I can’t believe you did all of this! I use to dabble a little here & there when I was younger but don’t have the patience for it now. They all look great though. Have a good day and see ya soon!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

2. Anita Métier

June 19, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I know of animal psychology, sorry, I wish I could help. greetings

3. MAK TEH

June 20, 2011 at 6:09 am

hmmm..as-salam dearest.cats?.I have no idea what to do.give her some love,that would do it,give her something to play with maybe,uhuh..i dont know

4. biyasimadahagirdim

June 20, 2011 at 7:55 am

oooo lovely cat :)

June 20, 2011 at 9:21 am

mmbear;
    nice to read this,well its sweet that you are enjoying with your cat,but this naughty one is totally problematic for meeeee..thanks for writing my dear

Anita;
    its ok honey,its so sweet of you that you visit me..Lots of Love *(*

MakTeh;
    Walaikum Assalam my sweety hearty dearest!!!
    itny din sy aap sy chat nae hoski to auntie g i am really missing!!!insha’Allah exams sy free ho kr kisi din onlline hungi..
    &
    i cant handle her with care,she will definitely punch me..you know aggressive kitties..!!well any boll or playful stuff is a great idea,so she will not disturb my lovely plants..

BYDG;
    my dear this cat always remind me about your cat “Cinnamon”..its 99% as yours cat..isnt it??

6. Michele Pacey

June 20, 2011 at 1:31 pm

I have no idea about cats but i think there are some good ideas here in the comments about planting plants that the cat will either 1) gravitate to, or 2) be repelled by, so that the little kitty stays away from your plants.

best of luck and good luck with your studies as well!

7. biyasimadahagirdim

June 20, 2011 at 2:23 pm

yeesss colors like my Cinnamon;)

8. iram

June 24, 2011 at 6:17 pm

hi dont worry Appi is here to rescue :)i have been keeping cats so i have alooooot of experience ,cats like to scratch the trunks of trees and branches to sharpen their nails but you know what they also love to scratch on card board out of old cartons so hang a big piece of carton board some where she likes to sit ,if that doesn’t help then borrow a dog from some one for a few days to scare her away :) i know its even more difficult then handling the kitty :) or if your garden has a boundary wall put a barb wire on it (kanta Tar ) she will not be able to enter the garden and if thats also not possible then tell every one strictly not to feed her any thing and also keep the garbage out of her reach so that she can not find any food from any where in your house ,cats tend to stay in the places where they can find regular supply of food and when ever you or any one in your house see her just clap your hands loudly near her and scare her to run out of the garden she will leave in a few days ,i promise :)and dont be scared of her cats are always scared of humans so relax and be brave :)

June 24, 2011 at 8:44 pm

Michele;
    Oh yes,sweet friend have write lots of nice ideas..& i will definitely work on some of these..thanks for writing :)

BYDG;
    Yay :)

Iram;
    hi Aapi..mujy aapky hi to comment ta intezaar tha..thanks for writing..aap ny to buhat sary wonderful ideas bta dia,lots of thanks for all these words..i really appriciate !!
    apko kia pta mujy bili say kitna dar lgta hy,meny yeh pictures jis trha li hyn wo to mujy hi pta hy aapi hehehe…well what i can do now!!!i will definitely work on your carton idea,other friends also write useful ideas,& i am thinking about these seriously!!!

Thanks Again To All Lovelies…