Creative Khadija Blog – Crafts, Fashion, Food & Lifestyle

Dieting..?Nope-Avoiding :)

creative khadija photography

Creative Khadija Photography

Dieting..?Nope-Avoiding :)

It’s been long, I have stopped writing about myself & random stuff on my blog, I know many people who blog everyday & everything about their random daily life, & reading their posts is also fun! I was also writing my stuff on blog in the past but now as I am having a super busy life these days, So I skip writing articles of that kind.. Although I missed writing those kind of posts.. Now my blog is all about my Crafty Ideas & That’s it..

Dieting..?Nope-Avoiding

creative khadija photography

creative khadija photography

Today I thought to write a post about something fun! Ready?

Yep its really fun when you get to know something interesting about yourself from others..So I enjoyed..

My best friend was in Lahore for a month or so..when she came back here & we met a couple weeks back, She & Her sisters just surprised me by Telling that I started loosing my weight finally, (we were meeting after a couple months) it means MISSION SUCCESSFUL.. YAYYYYY..!!

Well They MADE my day.. haha.. Really! I were waiting for these words, as I were more careful about my diet these days..Yes I loose some weight & now I think its the perfect weight I should have!! I were not over-weighted already, but I always wish for a more smart body! So wishes are now starting getting true.. haha

So First I feel Great & super dooper HAPPY at this achievement! Then I tell my friend’s sister about my diet control etc.. She is  not loosing weight although She tried a lot. Well now I want to share my random rambling with you!

I Loose the weight with a tiny bit of effort & believe me it was not something difficult to try!

Here Are some useful tips by ME on how I reduce some weight…

1- I drink lots of water

2- I take green tea twice a day

3- I take salads with no salting

4- I eat vegetables more than meat/beef.

5- I take Fruits/fresh juices & skipped tea (I am not a tea lover already)

6- I do walk for about 20 minutes a day( But lazy me.. I did this after a couple days.. not daily..haha)

I AVOID..

1- Soft drinks.

2- Fast foods .

3- Sugar & Sweets thingies.

4- Spicy & junk food in packing with preservatives.

5- Fried/oily food,…

The basic thing for working on all of these tips is your WILL POWER.. And I think I am very good about it..

I AM NOT DIETING..

I just avoid little things which can increase the weight if we will take these continuously!  So just Avoid,, Don’t Diet.. with a little effort you will be able to control your mind & then weight definitely..I never skip any meal..everything was as before but in limits & control.. (ahaaan.. I write a rhyme.. isn’t it.. haha)

I loose weight & I am happy being more smart now.. who dont want getting more smart? I know everyone love getting admiration by others according to this.. so its Fun! I hope the tips which are useful for me, can also be working well for you!

But the other thing in my mind now! as the Holy month of Ramadan is coming by next month, So WHO WILL BE AVOIDING EASILY?..?? haha.. (for those who dont know about the month of Ramadan, its the Holy month in which we Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset) Let’s see if I will be able to maintain this Avoiding routine.. I am NOT sure by the way! haha

Have a wonderful Day friends..

1. Michelle L

June 6, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Avoiding, not dieting – that is such a great way to think about it. I’m going to try telling myself that as a mantra! Willpower is not easy, but now you have practiced a lot and Ramadan will be easy peasy lemon squeezy for you this year. Right? Right!

P.S. I always love your personal posts, Khadija!

2. Heather R.

June 6, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Wise words! Here in the States, it’s become incredibly hard for people to avoid “garbage” foods- they’re the norm, NOT the exception, and our kids are particularly vulnerable to them, even at school. Some of us are fighting this- our family is all about clean cooking now, and almost everything we eat is from scratch. Good for you, for ditching the bad stuff! And congrats on your weight loss- have a happy, healthy summer! :)

3. Rahmah

June 7, 2014 at 12:25 am

Assalam sis, Real happy for you. I did try doing the same things earlier this year but somehow…it’s dwindling and now I’m back to eating all my favorite desserts again. Reading your article has made me more determined to discipline myself & start getting into the healthy routine again haha. Maybe when you’re free you could share some meal recipes that you prepare to stay healty & slim hehe. Take care. Jazakillah khayran =)

4. Khadija's Creative Mind

June 7, 2014 at 11:55 am

Michelle ;
    Thanks for your sweet comment dear Auntie Mich..I hope I will be in-shape after Ramadan too :) lets see..
    I will try to share some more Personal kinda posts in future :)

Heather R ;
    I can understand this, I read somewhere about it.. I hope you get some useful knowledge & ideas about it..
    Thanks.. enjoy yours Summer :)

Rahmah ;
    Walaikum Assalam,
    ahan, thats cool but it depends on mood.. sometime we are active about diet control & sometimes we are lazy! haha..
    Sure I will try to share some recipes & meal ideas.. thanks for writing.. Take care you too.. :)

5. Dila

June 7, 2014 at 3:17 pm

¸.•°❤❤彡º°。
    Este é o segredo da saúde, reeducação alimentar.
    Não é fazer dieta mas preferir alimentos saudáveis que estão ao nosso alcance.

Bom fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil
    ✿✿° ·.

6. Khadija's Creative Mind

June 9, 2014 at 10:21 am

Hello Dila,Yes its really fun to enjoy nutritious food & thanks for appreciating my health related post :)

7. Lisa

June 12, 2014 at 10:45 am

For me, losing weight has been WORK but I’m finally nearing my goal. I love sugar too much and its easy to drift back into bad habits.

8. LaVoice

June 12, 2014 at 3:23 pm

We all have to make changes in our daily loves once in awhile. I am not into crafts, but enjoy seeing what others create.

9. Lubaina

June 13, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Hahahaha. I like how you called it ‘avoiding but not dieting’. Well, dieting is another name for avoiding, no? May it be avoiding fatty foods or avoiding all kinds of food. Just a thought.
    Great tips, by the way :D

Oh and, I changed my blog’s URL

10. Khadija's Creative Mind

June 16, 2014 at 11:43 am

Lisa;
    Thats great about achieving the goal.. work hard & it must be in a fun way!

LV;
    Indeed its necessary! Thanks for your sweet comment Madam!
    Lubaina;
    Hey Girl I missed you.. where have you been!! well I will see you there..and thanks for enjoying my post :)

11. Sandralee

June 22, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Great tips and congrats on the weight loss!

12. Khadija's Creative Mind

June 23, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Thank you Sandralee!

13. Ruxana

July 1, 2014 at 9:37 am

that was a useful post..let me try your way

14. Khadija's Creative Mind

July 2, 2014 at 9:30 am

Sure Ruxana, give it a try but after Ramadan now! haha

15. Pingback: SITS Girls Instagram Photo Challenge