Handmade Earrings With Outfit

handmade earrings making selling

Accessories

Handmade Earrings With Outfit

Once I got a heap of silver earrings hooks, my readers may remember when I were making so many earrings & selling too.. it was really fun to work with beads & cords for making a pair of earrings, and its not a difficult job for trying simple earrings, just join some jump rings together with beads for making pretty earrings! Its not a lengthy or tough work as well.

My today’s post is kind of a sudden post with less pics & NO step by step tutorial. Today I will be sharing one of my handmade earring with the dress I were wearing, I get to know about this suddenly when I were wearing this outfit & while searching something else in my side drawer, I saw this pair of earrings there & it was matching with my dress perfectly! like its made specially with this dress. So I thought why not to share this with my readers.

Have a look at the little pearls & butterfly earrings, I made this pair of earring a couple years back!

Handmade Earrings With Outfit

handmade earrings making selling

handmade earrings making selling

You can see All of my Handmade Earrings HERE

handmade earrings making selling

handmade earrings making selling

You can see this earrings in my archives post too, check HERE

handmade earrings making selling

handmade earrings making selling

Keep creating for yourself & others.. and its really unique & enjoyable when you wear your handmade stuff.. even its more fun to see others wearing your handmade.. isn’t it..? I hope you will agree! Don’t forget Creating & Enjoying your handmade Happily..

Have a wonderful day Friends..

1. Michelle L

June 1, 2014 at 2:26 pm

A great match! Not only the colors, but the delicate size of the print in the dress is perfect for the tiny earrings.

2. pitavola

June 1, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Que pendientes más bonitos. Aprovecho para decirte que cuesta mucho dejarte mensajes y no siempre lo consigo
    Bsos
    srv5

3. Khadija's Creative Mind

June 2, 2014 at 8:53 am

Michelle L ;
    Thank you, I am not sure but I guess the blue butterfly once you gifted me.. was in my crafty beads stash, but I think its by you :)

Pitavola ;
    Thanks for admiring this,
    And I am sorry you are unable to comment me every time.. I will try to fix this problem..
    Thanks for writing me any way :)

4. Ana Love Craft

June 2, 2014 at 9:31 am

Lovey earrings! Love this!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft

5. kitty

June 2, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Hermoso trabajo amiga.
    Aprovecho a comentarte que me sucede lo mismo que a Pitavola en cuanto a los comentarios. No siempre puedo dejarlos.
    Saludos amiga.

6. Deepti

June 2, 2014 at 9:50 pm

how artistic :) great ear rings

7. Khadija's Creative Mind

June 3, 2014 at 10:37 am

Kitty..
    I am sorry to hear this, I don’t know why my blog’s comment section is not working for some readers.. well I will try to fix it right in future..

Deepti :
    Thank you! :)

8. Natasha in Oz

June 20, 2014 at 11:48 am

Thanks for sharing at the Say G’day party. I’ve just pinned your post to the Say G’Day Saturday Board. The earrings are so pretty!

Hope to see you again this weekend!

Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

9. Khadija's Creative Mind

July 2, 2014 at 9:38 am

10. Patricia Torres

January 12, 2015 at 10:22 am

Those earrings look gorgeous.. absolutely stunning

11. Pingback: DIY Projects Junkin Joe {June 13, 2014} - The Cottage Market