Are You Inspired?

Inspired by Creative Mind

Are You Inspired?

Hi Friends,
Thanks Allah (God) there was rain,hail n storm last evening & now the weather is fine,i am ready & relax for my upcoming Tuesday & Wednesday studies & test,otherwise i was just out of order due to warm weather..!!!

In my last post i write about a blog feature,so Today I am going to introduce a cute blog,Decked Out in Ruffles
Vicki is a student, & a creative girl, she started blogging almost one year back..but she ignore her blog mostly because of her studies.i was her first follower & we are connected from almost one year..writing each other, sharing n enjoying..
Actually she was inspired by some of my posts & now she have done cute things with her effort,i like her version more then my own!!
So now,
Meet my friend Victoria (Vicki)

Now first of all  check her “Inspired by Creative Mind”  post;

I hope you will check her other posts, m sure you will enjoy her work,so show your love to her by following her blog & writing sweet comments..
Once she said the most interesting thing to me;Khadija you’re kind of like a ghost on the internet….but that’s ok. its very mysterious!!”
hahaha..how smartly she said because My face is not anywhere on the world wide web,so she is conscious about this!!hmmm ..wait Vicki,there will be a cute ghosty girl on the web soon!!!hmmm

Now there is an open offer for you too..if you want to be featured on “Creative Mind”

If you are among those people who are inspired by my tutorials & blog work, & you want to be featured on Creative Mind..do write to me & share your inspired post with me,i will definitely love to feature your work.
so feel free to write me at;

kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Now m going back to stuck my head with my healthy books :) i have to study about lots of terms like phonetics, phonology, syntax, semantics, morphemes, morphology etc..& so many other chapters ..umm lengthy :(

Bye for now

1. Kiran Ashraf

June 12, 2011 at 11:07 pm

no rain in khi :( but good to hear about the rain at your side :)

2. MAK TEH

June 13, 2011 at 1:48 am

hello mysterious girl…you are in a good mood eh?waiting waiting for yr first appearance on the blogland….be it soon.Allah hafiz.

3. Anita Métier

June 13, 2011 at 10:37 pm

Hello, I’m sure there are many people who are inspired by your tutorials! ;)

4. Maite - vitoma

June 15, 2011 at 9:52 am

Voy a conocerla.
    Un beso guapa.

5. Ambreen

June 16, 2011 at 7:25 am

Khadija, you are so artistic & a lot of people would be inspired by your work. Love your work! Vicki has done a great job, too!

June 16, 2011 at 9:06 am

Thanks to all sweet heart friends,I am happy that you are inspired!!!like Vicki..Thanks again!!

7. Sarah

June 16, 2011 at 10:23 am

This is really nice,you are inspiring others & others are really inspired!!
    by the way I like her blog :) Thanks for sharing her work

8. yaseen ch

September 7, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Really inspiring blog like it a lot keep ur good work

9. Anonymous

March 15, 2012 at 1:13 pm

i ve visited ur site 4 the v 1st time n u inspired me sooooooo muchhhhhhhh inspite of the fact tha im also a litle bit artistic n inspiration 4 others, love ur work.well done n keep it up JINNI GIRL ;)
    UMME

March 15, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Thanks all..
    And dear anonymous..UMME..?
    You are always welcome..If you want to share your creativity at my page,,very warm welcome from me..
    Send your finished project pictures at my e-mail & get featured simply :)
    contact me