Somethings are OUT Now!

Random Blogging

Somethings are OUT Now!

In Previous weeks our house was messy because of whitewash,Specially my Craft room(so called) stuff was huge! I pack things with much effort & when my mother enter the room she said, why dont you throw these poor recycled stuff OUT..i was not feeling well at this suggestion but at the end when i saw things are not easy to handle, then I throw somethings OUT.In garbage..I will tell you which things I lost from my creations..but i can always see these on my blog sidebar & then a sigh of Huh..! :)

Somethings are OUT

Somethings are OUT

Somethings are OUT

I think I have shared this image in any previous post!

You Must believe its a Treasure!! My Textile & Fashion Designing Paper work & sketch books are so precious for me..So I always call these Treasure! But its looking like Trash! I will show you the Treasure soon!
Well I will tell you which things I have lost for-ever..

accessory hanger making DIY

accessory hanger making DIY

The ribbons were getting loose so they were not looking well!
TP Roll Wall Art DIY

TP Roll Wall Art DIY

I can make a new more better then this
foil sheet winter wreath making-recycling idea

foil sheet winter wreath making-recycling idea

spring wreath making DIY

spring wreath making DIY

I can make more any time, its so easy!
egg shells flowers ideas

egg shells flowers ideas

They Break but No chick came out *(*
TP roll recycling fall organizer DIY

TP roll fall organizer DIY

I have lost this most recent most useful fall organizer too :( I was in a mood of coloring these with poster paints!
The Chain torn the punched spot..because i was packing things hurriedly!oops!
I have saved a few Item too..so i will re-recyle these things again! I hope You will not Mind as my Mother dont like my re-recycling idea :)
I will be back again with another cool post :)

1. sahar awan

November 20, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Organizer is great

2. kitty

November 20, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Me ha gustado mucho el organizador de tus broches.. Y te felicito por tantos y tantos trabajos tan bonitos todos ellos.
    Saludos desde España !

3. El Olor de Cádiz

November 20, 2011 at 2:55 pm

HOLA KHADIJA !!!!! ES CIERTO !!!!! CUANTAS COSAS SE ACUMULAN, INSERVIBLES. PERO CUANDO LAS TIRAMOS, DECIMOS, AY, SI NO LA S HUBIERA TIRADO, QUE AHORA ME SIRVEN!!!!! PERO CLARO, NECESITARIAMOS UNA CASA MAS GRANDE, JEJEJEJEJEJEJJ. RECIBE MUCHOS BESOS DESDE CADIZ, ESPAÑA.

November 20, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Sahar:

Kitty:
    thanks for enjoying these previous clicks :)

Cadiz:
    True, i agree with you! I need to take over some more rooms at home, 2 rooms are not enough for my stuff :) thanks !

5. Sara.H

November 20, 2011 at 5:56 pm

I am waiting for the real treasure :D

6. Noblesse

November 20, 2011 at 6:06 pm

You are very elegant and kind, kisses:)))

7. Effie's Sweet Home Designs

November 20, 2011 at 9:02 pm

ALL IDEAS ARE CLEVER AND PRETTY!
    KISSES!

8. Vicki

November 20, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Aw, I’m sorry you had to lose some of your treasures! I’ve had to throw out some of my things too…but it’s good to know that you can always make it again!

November 20, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Sarah:
    i hope you will enjoy my work!(treasure)

Noblesse:
    so sweet of you dear, thanks

Effiee:
    Thank you for the love & sweet words :)

10. pitavola

November 20, 2011 at 9:38 pm

unas creaciones increibles
    Bsos

November 20, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Vicki:
    yes dear, i m sure i can make these again with more creativity :)

pitavola;
    thank you so much !

12. Treat and Trick

November 21, 2011 at 3:04 am

I can see from your collection, you immensely loved art and craft, always came up with incredible creations…

13. Rakhshan

November 21, 2011 at 8:20 am

aww! sorry for your loss! but im sure you’ll make better more fabulous stuff soon:) you’re so super creative mashAllah! :) x

14. Plateful

November 21, 2011 at 10:07 am

Ahh, Kadija. Nothing looks junk here…every bit is a treasure. Especially you my sweet friend!! That organizer looks really cute. Take care, xx

November 21, 2011 at 11:11 am

T & T;
    Thank you sweety, your words means a lot for me :)

Rakshan;
    Thank you for the Love & wishes, My goodness dear friend !!

Plateful;
    hmm,,Nashi i Agree with you a little :) but with the passage of time things get bored for me :)
    hey lovely, thanks for adding me in treasures :)
    Lots of Love!

16. Michele Pacey

November 21, 2011 at 2:29 pm

sometimes, cleaning and moving forward requires getting rid of old projects. it’s part of life. i’ve no doubt you’ll be making some gorgeous new ones in your new craft room!

17. cookingvarieties

November 22, 2011 at 4:06 am

hi khadija, your studio looks like a clean one, i see from your table top, that things are very well organized and not messy ha ha ha

November 22, 2011 at 10:33 am

Michele;
    thanks dear, True :) old projects made my life boring..haha,,i am almost happy now!

CV;
    Hey you dear, you notice my room in archives?hmm..clever :) but really its messy these days! still try to manage..

19. Dr Sonia S V

November 22, 2011 at 11:15 am

Oh Khadija you must have felt so sad throwing out the stuff. My maid is forever after me to throw away our “junk” and whenever I agree I do so with such a heavy heart. At least you have the pics isnt it!!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

20. Summer-Raye

November 22, 2011 at 2:01 pm

How clever are these ideas.

Check out my blogger secret santa and participate. Would love to have you!

Summer

November 22, 2011 at 2:16 pm

Sonia;
    yap true!! I was feeling bad n sad while throwing these but then i feel i can do more better too :) so now m happy! Junk is No more :)

Summer:
    thanks for visiting & inviting, i will visit you soon! Have fun & enjoy my blog

22. Sabrina

November 23, 2011 at 12:05 am

beautiful blog!!!i’m following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!