Celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day With Creativity

DIY

Celebrate Pakistan’s Independence Day With Creativity

Happy Independence Day of Pakistan..
or
Jashan-e-Azaadi Mubarak
It’s my Pakistan’s 65th independence day :) MashaAllah..we are now ready to celebrate…last year we were facing some heavy floods & destruction in our country during the month of august.the monsoon season is usually terrible here..in august 2011 we were not celebrating this great day with lots of pleasures &we were focusing more on helping those people who were in trouble after losing their homes & families…

My today’s post is showing my Love for my leader ..
Quaid-e-Azam ,the great leader & founder of Pakistan.His photo/sketch is at all our currency notes & coins as any other country.As you know I am enjoying making accessory stuff these days so I thought to try this idea with patriotic theme :)
Yes I made these coin earrings,and now wearing the sketch of our Great leader proudly :) isn’t it fun to share patriotism in this crafty way?
Lets see :)

Celebrate Pakistan’s Independence

handmade jewelry making

handmade jewelry making

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah..The Founder & an Awesome Leader..His personality was super amazing & even His enemies named Him Gentleman & the man of determination because of his Disciplined life & rules..!!

Dear Quaid..We are so Proud of you..and We wish we have any leader like You..unfortunately we are not so lucky to have someone as yours…!

Here is our one Rupee Coin
Lets see what I am going to do with this little but cute coin :)

You will need to have a very few things;

Coins

Rhinestones

Modpodge DM

UHU/Hot glue

Earring base

handmade jewelry making

handmade jewelry making

Process
handmade jewelry making

handmade jewelry making

Add a few drops over coin & Let it dry for a few minutes
Then fix rhinestones on sides carefully..Our flag is green so I am fixing green rhinestones.
when the first coat will be totally dry..
add some more DM & make a bumpy look :)
independence day crafts

independence day crafts

Let It dry…

Its not easy to wait for a few hours until it went completely dry with an awesome look..hmmm..

And here is the result…waooo…

fix the earring base & make it perfect :)

And here is the maker of these earrings now wearing Quaid’s sketch proudly :) I am also going to try a ring like this :)
So what do you think my friends..isn’t it an easy, fun idea?

My nail art..according to my flag..
I hope you enjoyed this idea..
Have fun..

Live Long & Happy Independence Day Pakistan..

here is Google homepage today..I like the look..thanks Google..

independence day crafts ideas

pakistan day clay crafts DIYTin Can Kids Crafts Idea-Azadi Crafts Series

1. Lelanie Denso

August 24, 2012 at 2:19 pm

as always, creative and unique my dear Khadija. Kappy independence day to you and your country and a great Eid Mubarak to you and your family!

Hugs,
    Lalay

2. nurtenbegendi.blogspot.com

August 24, 2012 at 8:56 pm

Bağımsızlık gününüz kutlu olsun. Türkiye’de, başkent Ankara’da Cinnah Caddesi adında bir cadde var. Biz Türkler, Pakistanlıları kardeş, dost bir millet olarak severiz. Türkiye’den selamlar ve sevgiler gönderiyorum.

3. Petite Hermine

August 26, 2012 at 3:43 am

Happy Independence Day! Thanks for sharing this post about your country’s independence. I learned something new today :)

4. Lotte

August 26, 2012 at 9:04 pm

Hi there,
    Thank you so much for following along with the first ever ‘Friday Chaos’. Hope you come back again next week.

I have just reached my first milestone on my blog and I’m hosting a mini give away be sure to stop by and check it out!

Look forward to seeing you again next week.

Lotte xoxo

August 27, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Thank You so much everyone :) I am glad to know you enjoyed the post !!

6. Jill

August 31, 2012 at 3:57 am

What a great idea for earrings!! And I love your nail polish too!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

7. ana hayat

September 3, 2012 at 11:31 am

I really like your work and it has inspired me to work with Mod Podge(well its more than an inspiration) but I am still unable to find it in Islamabad..I think you do live here..Can you tell me please where to get it…:)))

8. Patricia Torres

September 3, 2012 at 11:59 am

That is a lovely post.. And I love how you’ve transformed that coin into ear rings.. very very pretty!!

September 3, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Ana Hayat;
    I am sorry dear, modpodge is not yet available here in Pakistan..I got this gift package from Amy Anderson of modpodgerocks blog
    Yes, I am also from ISB but I cant find it here..

Patti;
    Thanks for enjoying the post dear :)

10. The Craft-Arty Kid

September 5, 2012 at 8:10 pm

These are so cute. And a great idea behind them