Heartistic Painted Shirt-Valentine’s Day Craft

By on January 30th, 2014

As the valentine’s day is coming near,Love is in the air.. I can see lots of interesting craft ideas & fun sharing everywhere at blogs.. I enjoy getting these ideas & cool stuff although I NEVER celebrate valentine’s day ever,, I think my everyday is more special than any V-day etc.. My everyday is filled with Love, Alhamdulillah.. so isn’t it fun to enjoy every day without any reason? well its not bad to enjoy the day with family & friends while watching TV & lots of fun as usual as its always fun there at weekends etc.. Well for those who are celebrating this day, I want to ask have you done anything yet for your blogs or for yourself? or what are the ideas in your mind for this day.. is there anything easy & unique you have done for yourself or for your loved ones? let me know..

I am always going towards all the easy kind of things, that’s why you can see all things easy by me at my website. I usually get tired by the things while creating. so mostly I head over towards the things which are easy to make. less effort & best result kinda things. so why not to create something easy but enjoyable..Valentine’s day crafts are visible everywhere around these days. And I made a project too.. so have a look at what I have done!

shirt refashion with fabric paints

See..? isn’t it Heartistic? Here is the Formula.. Heart+Art+Artistic= Heartistic.. & The formula near me is; I+Heart+Art=Heartistic.. isn’t it fun formula.. lets see who understand my fun formulas & who don’t.. hehe

valentines day costume ideas

This is what I have done.. I take some fabric paints & stamp for designing my shirt. it was super easy & simple! Believe me..

shirt refashion diy for valentines day

All you need to have is; Shirt, Fabric Paints, Hearty Stamp, Foam/paint brush, Marker, Glitter.

shirt refashion diy

The front side of shirt was already a little designed with some motives. so I thought to design the back side of the shirt with some hearty stamps.. See how I have done it.. steps below;

how to refashion shirt

1- First I place a paper/card inside the shirt, so any color penetration can not be disturbing the front side of the shirt. I draw a shape of heart with the same pink color marker, it was just an outline idea before starting the whole design. 2- I apply the paint on foam brush & then use the foam craft brush as stamp pad..be carefully! 3- Start stamping & designing the shirt. 4- fill the whole heart with the design.

pink shirt refashion

I made the design at the border of the shirt. when it was dry, I take a paint brush & add some dots with it in the design, now its looking more completed. but I missed one thing! while editing the pics, I notice.. I should be designing at the arm cuffs border too.. I add some glitter dots too in the design.. & it was so fun!

valentines day dressing craft diy

Lets see.. how is it? Not bad I guess!! I was not in a mood of filling the whole shirt with the design, but it was good having just a heart shape in the middle.. isn’t it fine? or if you want to fill it with more hearty stamps or designs, you can go for it..I like this simple version..

(If you want to buy this designed shirt in any color with these hearty shape & lovely look, you can place your order at kkcreativemind@hotmail.com .I would like to design a shirt for you.. and shipping worldwide is Free.. so feel free to submit your orders)

Here are a few of my tutorials on Valentines day crafts. I hope you will like it..

valentine's day crafts ideas Love Mug

Grow Love Painted Mug Tutorial

valentine's day craft ideas

Rosette Headband DIY, Glitter Eyeglasses DIY, No-Sew Netting Rosettes

DIY hearts baloon with glitter

Glitter Hearts Balloon DIY

I hope you will be having fun.. keep creating craft thingies for yourself & others & Love whatever you are doing.. I love my crafts & I enjoy all the moments of my life thoroughly.. isn’t it Fun to be Alive & Blessed..ahaan.. so chill girls.. I wish you a very nice day & Lovely life ahead.. may your everyday is filled with more Love & Care.. as its Valentine’s day.. Everyday!

Have Fun.. keep creating!

~ Khadija

12 comments

#1JoAnn @ SweetPepperRoseJanuary 31, 2014, 2:12 am

This is a really cute shirt!

#2pop champagneJanuary 31, 2014, 2:48 pm

oh that is a cool idea, at first I thought you drew all the hearts in! cute shirt for valentines day :D

#3Michelle LJanuary 31, 2014, 4:25 pm

That is so fun! I lovelovelove the way you added dots to make the design more customized – those tiny dots really add a huge amount of intricacy. Sweet shirt!

#4MiriamFebruary 4, 2014, 11:19 pm

Preciosos trabajos y feliz cumpleaños, aunque sea atrasado, hacía tiempo que no recorría los blogs. Besos

#5VirginiaFebruary 5, 2014, 2:31 pm

Cute shirt. Great idea using the stamps!

#6Khadija’s Creative MindFebruary 5, 2014, 2:37 pm

Thank you dear friends.. it was super easy & fun to design this..

#7LaurieFebruary 11, 2014, 2:58 am

What a great idea!

You ROCK for linking up this week to Tip Me Tuesday. {high fives}

Just a heads up, Tip Junkie can help you index your blog more effectively if you upload at least 2 images, 2 steps, and blog post URL into your Tip Junkie craft room!

#8RhinestonebeagleFebruary 12, 2014, 3:58 pm

You came up with a wonderful new use for stamps. The hearts are cute but not overwhelming, very nice! Thank you for linking @ Doggone Dirty Craftin!

#9AnonymousFebruary 28, 2014, 2:26 am

Hi, just ԝanted to tell ƴοu, I enjoyed tgis blog post.

Іt waѕ helpful. Keeρ on posting!

#10Khadija’s Creative MindFebruary 28, 2014, 7:41 pm

Thanks Everyone for enjoying the article & tutorial :)

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

Gift Box Design with Stenciling Technique

Gift Box Design with Stenciling Technique(9)

As the Eid festival is coming near, now its time to give and get some gifts from family & friends..Yayy.. My family & friends are always expecting something arty/crafty from me & this is kind of a hard Task always! Well I handle anyway..haha. Gift Packing and gift box designing is a really important thing

Recent Craft Fail

Recent Craft Fail(14)

A crafty life is filled with some loads of FUN & excitements about making stuff.. We crafters are meeting many arty experiments everyday & we enjoy facing these! isn’t it fun to be a crafter, I enjoy while making, creating, sharing and doing experiments with so many arty things, sometimes the experiment is a hit

GlassPaint Jar Vase/Organizer Tutorial

GlassPaint Jar Vase/Organizer Tutorial(11)

I enjoy recycling & reusing stuff more than creating something with any new material, Reusing & restyling oldie things are just fun! And the interesting thing about it, you don’t need to worry if the result is not so perfect.. as its recycling! So I always recommend to reuse, recycle & restyle small old thingies,

Monogram Wall Art Tutorial

Monogram Wall Art Tutorial(20)

Today I will be sharing the making of my name KK monogram wall art, You may have guess who is KK..? Yep its the same girl who is typing this blog post super quickly right now.. haha.. I am REALLY late in posting this art as I have made it couple months back. Well today

Handmade Earrings With Outfit

Handmade Earrings With Outfit(10)

Once I got a heap of silver earrings hooks, my readers may remember when I were making so many earrings & selling too.. it was really fun to work with beads & cords for making a pair of earrings, and its not a difficult job for trying simple earrings, just join some jump rings together

Sponsors & Affiliates

Sponsors

SwitchAds

Contacts and information

CreativeKhadija is an effort to share some random stuff & tutorials. Via this Khadija is trying to teach easy things and enjoy reading your feedback about my work.

If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to write me at: kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Social networks