Jewelry Organizer Box Decoupage

Decoupage

Jewelry Organizer Box Decoupage

I have a heap of artificial jewelry but protecting their metal color from getting fade and saving the beads/rhinestones from falling is not an easy job sometimes. I notice a few of beads were messed up together.. so I pack all those jewelry sets and earrings/rings etc in separate plastic packets, so they can be saved from any mess.. well I keep all these at a safe place in a tin box.. its a fun Reuse & upcycling as well..

Jewelry Organizer Box Decoupage

jewelry organizer decoupage

Jewelry Organizer Box Decoupage

I decoupage it with foil sheet & its having a new look totally!

jewelry organizer decoupage tutorial

Jewelry Organizer Box Decoupage

You will need to have a Box, piece of thin foil sheet (which is usually used in covering baking tray).. scissor & glue..

foil sheet crafts

First I made a texture of crush over at plain foil sheet, see how I did it..

jewelry box organizer tutorial

Jewelry Organizer Box Decoupage

Carefully make it round & press a little, then more carefully open it. if you will be opening quickly, you will may be torn it.. then place it over the box lid & cut along according to its size. I left a little space because the red color combination was not bad with silver. then glue the box lid & paste the sheet carefully.

foil sheet arts crafts

Jewelry Organizer Box Decoupage

the other strips for pasting at sides of the box.

jewelry storage ideas

Let it dry & its DONE..

pakistani jewelry

Jewelry Organizer Box Decoupage

See how I packed all in small transparent packets..

creative khadija

These are a few big rings with stones..

big size rings

And this ring is gifted by my 5 years old cousin.. he was with his mother while she was shopping & there he request her to bought it for me because he saw me wearing big sized rings. so sweet of my little baby cousin.. I think kids can only enjoy toys shopping for themselves but it seems sweet that  rings at shop reminds him about Me.. aww.. lovely!

Oh yeah..if you think the box is a bit simple, you can give me ideas on how I can embellish its lid..

Another one Decoupaged jewelry box from archives

Thank you, Have a Nice day!

1. sahar awan

May 14, 2013 at 10:32 am

i like the idea. foil paper looks great after crushing hunnn

2. maite

May 14, 2013 at 11:17 am

Bonita idea.
    Bss.

3. anezinis

May 14, 2013 at 1:06 pm

very nice and practical!
    take a look in my idea
    have a nice week

4. Anu

May 15, 2013 at 3:17 am

Looks so cute, love the crush idea

5. The Crafty Lady

May 15, 2013 at 12:05 pm

Great idea. I never thought of decopauging with tin foil!

As for a topper, if you leave one off you can stack them

but if not you could get a small knob or drawer pull from the hardware section and actually attach it with screws to the lid so that it is functional

Hmmm… or a grouping of paper or silk flowers that you spray paint silver

stopping by to visit from Fluster’s Creative Muster Wednesday Linky Party
    Carolyn @ iamthecraftylady.com
    I hope you will stop by for a visit!

6. Mette

May 15, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Oh so lovely as always! And gosh SO many beautiful jewellery you have. What an amazingly sweet gift from your little cousin, he already knows how to spoil a lady ;-) thank you so much for sharing, I’ll give you a big hug in return :-) have a happy day :-)

7. Treat and Trick

May 16, 2013 at 3:11 am

Thanks for sharing such a creative idea! Love it..

8. Robin

May 17, 2013 at 1:40 am

I love this idea! Thank you for sharing this on Fluster’s Creative Muster Party!

Robin
    Fluster Buster

9. kitty

May 17, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Hermosos trabajos amiga. Tienes un gusto exquisito para todo lo que haces.
    Saludos.

10. Khadija's Creative Mind

May 17, 2013 at 12:43 pm

11. Sue from theT2women

May 19, 2013 at 1:29 am

Love this!! There’s a new LINK-UP Party going on at thet2women.com and we would love to feature your post!! Here’s the link:

12. Cathy

May 19, 2013 at 7:52 am

Thanks so much for sharing at A Peek Into Paradise TGIF Link Party.

I hope you will come party with us next week and see if you were featured! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/

Have a great week!

Hugs! Cathy

13. Mari Paz López

May 19, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Great idea! I will try with a smaller box. Greetings From Spain!

14. Ambreen (Simply Sweet 'n Savory)’

May 20, 2013 at 10:26 am

Wonderful job, Khadija! Great idea, looks fantastic!

15. sue

May 20, 2013 at 9:04 pm

Very cool! I’m looking forward to trying this!! PINned your post to our Pinterest board!! Thanks for linking up with us at One Sharendipity Place this weekend!!

sue@thet2women.com

16. fblinil

May 21, 2013 at 5:27 am

hemen bende yapacagım tesekkürler bu güzel paylasıma

17. sandra

May 21, 2013 at 1:39 pm

I like it! I use, believe it or not, foil from gum!!! We go through sooooo much gum, it’s a good way for me to recycle the wrappers! :)

18. Khadija's Creative Mind

May 22, 2013 at 10:30 am

Thanks everyone.. And sandra I trust you have tried :) those foil wrappers of bubble gum are so fun!!

19. Sara

May 22, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Brilliant idea Khadija! I would love to see just a little border around the lid with a tiny something in the center, but I’m sure you’ll figure it out….dress it up like you would your jewelry! thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday and for allowing me to always add Turkey to my list of contributing countries!

20. Tanya

May 23, 2013 at 11:36 am

That sure is a nice idea. I remember using foil to make wall art in school.

21. Diana Rambles

May 24, 2013 at 12:37 am

Very nice!

22. andrea cammarata

May 24, 2013 at 10:10 am

As always…fun and FABULOUS!!!! Sending hugs your way : ) TFS!

23. k

May 25, 2013 at 8:36 pm

great idea! thanks for sharing your bling box for your bling!

24. BeColorful

May 26, 2013 at 10:25 pm

What beautiful pieces you have to store in your embellished tin. Maybe using some jewels to decorate the top could be interesting too. Thanks for sharing on Becolorful this week.
    p

25. Judy

May 28, 2013 at 4:52 am

Hi, this is pretty clever. I would like to invite you to share your favorite projects/crafts/fashion/photography/recipes/humor/personal advice/blog tips and tricks at Pin It Monday Hop, It’s a Pinterest Party (Link). Come over, have fun and get pinned. I hope to see you there.

Judy
    Pursuit of Functional Home

26. Pingback: Junkin Joe Vintage & Thrifty Finds...Features and a LINKY PARTY...ALL WELCOME - The Cottage Market