Stone Stud Earrings Making

By on February 14th, 2013

Earrings making with ordinary & handy stuff is one of my favorite thing to do..as you know I have a bunch of earring hooks, So I always feel good to try with different unique things, My today’s post is also a fun idea..Lets see..

Make Earrings tutorial

These big stone studs were found as buttons of a jacket.

Stud Earrings DIY

When the jacket was Over..these buttons were still the same,so I thought to reuse these in my own way..

Make Stud earrings

for its making,all you need to have is a nose-pliers & earring hooks & its done within 2 minutes..

Stud Earrings Making

And this collage is for those who wanna pin this idea ..

stone earrings making

I hope you like this easy DIY..lets see if you have any button/stud in your stash.. let’s make.. btw its having weight because of stone/gem..

20130213-215325.jpg

one thing more I would like to share..you can say its a sneak peek of my next post actually! I broke a hair accessory suddenly, but this metal butterfly was so cute & I can’t allow myself to throw this away..so I keep this & Yesterday I made a beautiful thing with this.. cant wait to show you..but you will have to wait till my next post..I will be sharing the tutorial of that making..

Have a wonderful day!

34 comments

#1CreatewithmomFebruary 14, 2013, 12:28 pm

Beautiful earrings

#2Divya NFebruary 14, 2013, 12:51 pm

waiting to see what you did with the butterfly

#3Ummu AziFebruary 14, 2013, 12:55 pm

lovely earrings.waiting for your next post….

#4MonsterscircusFebruary 14, 2013, 3:50 pm

Hi Khadija! So wonderful idea! I love jewellery which are unique and maybe can tell a story :-) thank for your wonderful tip, my mother have a lots og buttons, I think I’m going to pay her a visit :-) Is it only me, who can’t see some of the images on your front page? Hope you’ll have a beautiful day and a awsome weekend! hugs Mette

#5LaVoiceFebruary 14, 2013, 8:59 pm

I will leave the making to you and enjoy wearing them.

#6maiteFebruary 15, 2013, 12:03 am

Es una idea genial hacer pendientes con ese tipo de botones, quedan bonitos y originales. Ya estoy deseando ver lo que preparas con el accesorio para el cabello.
Bss.

#7Michelle LFebruary 15, 2013, 4:25 am

Buttons? They make impressive earrings! Sorry you broke the butterfly,. but very excited to see what you made.

#8Khadija’s Creative MindFebruary 15, 2013, 11:37 am

Thank You so much everyone.. I hope I will not be disappointing you about my next creation..
Monstercircus; Thanks & give yeah I have some trouble in these slideshow images..Will be fixing soon :)

#9Ambreen (Simply Sweet ‘n Savory)February 15, 2013, 12:49 pm

Lovely earrings! Looking forward to your next project!

#10Katherines CornerFebruary 16, 2013, 3:05 am

I love this up cycle project! thank you for adding your wonderful blog to the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

#11The Rosegarden in MalevikFebruary 16, 2013, 10:58 am

it is FUN :)
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)

#12KaraFebruary 17, 2013, 1:39 am

Very beautiful!

#13Lisa LynnFebruary 17, 2013, 9:19 pm

How pretty! Found you on Thursday Favorite Things and I would love to invite you over to The Creative HomeAcre Hop today!

#14Khadija’s Creative MindFebruary 18, 2013, 12:40 pm

Thanks everyone :)

#15MonicaFebruary 18, 2013, 1:01 pm

Thanks for the inspiration! I just recently started to make jewelry…what fun.

#16LuAnn BraleyFebruary 18, 2013, 6:47 pm

Following from Inspire Me Mondays! So glad to see that you are “recycling” the broken hair clip and can’t wait to see what you’ve done with it.

#17Dr SoniaFebruary 19, 2013, 2:51 am

This is so innovative Khadija

#18Ana LopesFebruary 19, 2013, 10:45 am

How beautiful earrings! Love the color too! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft

#19Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .comFebruary 19, 2013, 12:22 pm

Yes, you are right: gems can really be weighty for earrings.

#20JulieFebruary 21, 2013, 7:39 pm

I love that many of your creative ideas are also simple. Thanks for sharing at Hobbies and Handicrafts.

#21Diana RamblesFebruary 22, 2013, 1:07 am

Great idea!

#22andrea cammarataFebruary 22, 2013, 10:35 am

these are beautiful!!!! how are you enjoying Florida!!!! can’t wait to see your vintage finds…ENJOY…sending hugs…

#23Lisa LynnFebruary 23, 2013, 6:20 pm

Thanks so much for sharing this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop! Hope to see you tomorrow on the next Creative HomeAcre hop!

#24NAncyFebruary 26, 2013, 2:14 am

Thanks for sharing this oldie but a goodie! I am so excited to be featuring it this week! Come check it out, grab a button and share some of your other older gems!
Nancy

#25RobinFebruary 26, 2013, 4:05 am

Thanks for sharing at Fluster’s Creative Muster. I’m looking forward to seeing what you link up next week.

#26Khadija’s Creative MindMarch 1, 2013, 9:20 am

Thanks for enjoying this easy idea :)

#27Patricia TorresMarch 4, 2013, 6:08 am

LOVELY… very impressive!! :)

#28MindieMarch 13, 2013, 1:10 pm

Very pretty. I love sharing a lot of jewelry tutorials too.

#29bettylMarch 14, 2013, 9:52 pm

Just lovely!

#30Kurt BorkowskiApril 11, 2013, 4:51 pm

Reuse,Reduce and recycle

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

Gift Packing Idea with Washi Tape

Gift Packing Idea with Washi Tape(10)

Holy month of Ramadan is passing quickly.. Its hard to believe that its ending in a few days now! Very quick..Well my Ramadan days were going great & I had great time Alhamdulillah. Now Eid is around the corner.. Yeah..the Eid festival is like a gift to us after fasting for the whole month. Now

Gift Box Design with Stenciling Technique

Gift Box Design with Stenciling Technique(15)

As the Eid festival is coming near, now its time to give and get some gifts from family & friends..Yayy.. My family & friends are always expecting something arty/crafty from me & this is kind of a hard Task always! Well I handle anyway..haha. Gift Packing and gift box designing is a really important thing

Recent Craft Fail

Recent Craft Fail(14)

A crafty life is filled with some loads of FUN & excitements about making stuff.. We crafters are meeting many arty experiments everyday & we enjoy facing these! isn’t it fun to be a crafter, I enjoy while making, creating, sharing and doing experiments with so many arty things, sometimes the experiment is a hit

GlassPaint Jar Vase/Organizer Tutorial

GlassPaint Jar Vase/Organizer Tutorial(12)

I enjoy recycling & reusing stuff more than creating something with any new material, Reusing & restyling oldie things are just fun! And the interesting thing about it, you don’t need to worry if the result is not so perfect.. as its recycling! So I always recommend to reuse, recycle & restyle small old thingies,

Monogram Wall Art Tutorial

Monogram Wall Art Tutorial(20)

Today I will be sharing the making of my name KK monogram wall art, You may have guess who is KK..? Yep its the same girl who is typing this blog post super quickly right now.. haha.. I am REALLY late in posting this art as I have made it couple months back. Well today

Sponsors & Affiliates

Sponsors

SwitchAds

Contacts and information

CreativeKhadija is an effort to share some random stuff & tutorials. Via this Khadija is trying to teach easy things and enjoy reading your feedback about my work.

If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to write me at: kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Social networks