Stone Stud Earrings Making

Stone Stud Earrings Making

Earrings making with ordinary & handy stuff is one of my favorite thing to do..as you know I have a bunch of earring hooks, So I always feel good to try with different unique things, My today’s post is also a fun idea..Lets see..

Make Earrings tutorial

These big stone studs were found as buttons of a jacket.

Stud Earrings DIY

When the jacket was Over..these buttons were still the same,so I thought to reuse these in my own way..

Make Stud earrings

for its making,all you need to have is a nose-pliers & earring hooks & its done within 2 minutes..

Stud Earrings Making

And this collage is for those who wanna pin this idea ..

stone earrings making

I hope you like this easy DIY..lets see if you have any button/stud in your stash.. let’s make.. btw its having weight because of stone/gem..

20130213-215325.jpg

one thing more I would like to share..you can say its a sneak peek of my next post actually! I broke a hair accessory suddenly, but this metal butterfly was so cute & I can’t allow myself to throw this away..so I keep this & Yesterday I made a beautiful thing with this.. cant wait to show you..but you will have to wait till my next post..I will be sharing the tutorial of that making..

Have a wonderful day!

1. Createwithmom  /  February 14, 2013, 12:28 pm Reply

Beautiful earrings

2. Divya N  /  February 14, 2013, 12:51 pm Reply

waiting to see what you did with the butterfly

3. Ummu Azi  /  February 14, 2013, 12:55 pm Reply

lovely earrings.waiting for your next post….

4. Monsterscircus  /  February 14, 2013, 3:50 pm Reply

Hi Khadija! So wonderful idea! I love jewellery which are unique and maybe can tell a story :-) thank for your wonderful tip, my mother have a lots og buttons, I think I’m going to pay her a visit :-) Is it only me, who can’t see some of the images on your front page? Hope you’ll have a beautiful day and a awsome weekend! hugs Mette

5. LaVoice  /  February 14, 2013, 8:59 pm Reply

I will leave the making to you and enjoy wearing them.

6. maite  /  February 15, 2013, 12:03 am Reply

Es una idea genial hacer pendientes con ese tipo de botones, quedan bonitos y originales. Ya estoy deseando ver lo que preparas con el accesorio para el cabello.
    Bss.

7. CraftCrave | Blog | Textual List: Friday, 15 Feb 2013  /  February 15, 2013, 1:20 am Reply

[...] Stone Stud Earrings Making – 1 freebie(s)? [...]

8. CraftCrave | Blog | Free Handcraft Items or Tutorials (large): Friday, 15 Feb 2013  /  February 15, 2013, 1:22 am Reply

[...] Stone Stud Earrings Making – 1 freebie(s)? [...]

9. Michelle L  /  February 15, 2013, 4:25 am Reply

Buttons? They make impressive earrings! Sorry you broke the butterfly,. but very excited to see what you made.

10. Khadija's Creative Mind  /  February 15, 2013, 11:37 am Reply

Thank You so much everyone.. I hope I will not be disappointing you about my next creation..
    Monstercircus; Thanks & give yeah I have some trouble in these slideshow images..Will be fixing soon :)

11. Ambreen (Simply Sweet 'n Savory)  /  February 15, 2013, 12:49 pm Reply

Lovely earrings! Looking forward to your next project!

12. Katherines Corner  /  February 16, 2013, 3:05 am Reply

I love this up cycle project! thank you for adding your wonderful blog to the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

13. The Rosegarden in Malevik  /  February 16, 2013, 10:58 am Reply

it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

14. Kara  /  February 17, 2013, 1:39 am Reply

Very beautiful!

15. Lisa Lynn  /  February 17, 2013, 9:19 pm Reply

How pretty! Found you on Thursday Favorite Things and I would love to invite you over to The Creative HomeAcre Hop today!

16. Khadija's Creative Mind  /  February 18, 2013, 12:40 pm Reply

Thanks everyone :)

17. Monica  /  February 18, 2013, 1:01 pm Reply

Thanks for the inspiration! I just recently started to make jewelry…what fun.

18. LuAnn Braley  /  February 18, 2013, 6:47 pm Reply

Following from Inspire Me Mondays! So glad to see that you are “recycling” the broken hair clip and can’t wait to see what you’ve done with it.

19. Dr Sonia  /  February 19, 2013, 2:51 am Reply

This is so innovative Khadija

20. Ana Lopes  /  February 19, 2013, 10:45 am Reply

How beautiful earrings! Love the color too! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous day!
    Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft

21. Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .com  /  February 19, 2013, 12:22 pm Reply

Yes, you are right: gems can really be weighty for earrings.

22. Clay Keyring Tutorial - Creative Mind Khadija  /  February 20, 2013, 10:46 am Reply

[...] I am sharing  the tutorial of that sneak peek image about which I’ve shared before in my last post..So Have a look and let me know if  it is a cool reuse of any broken [...]

23. Julie  /  February 21, 2013, 7:39 pm Reply

I love that many of your creative ideas are also simple. Thanks for sharing at Hobbies and Handicrafts.

24. Diana Rambles  /  February 22, 2013, 1:07 am Reply

Great idea!

25. andrea cammarata  /  February 22, 2013, 10:35 am Reply

these are beautiful!!!! how are you enjoying Florida!!!! can’t wait to see your vintage finds…ENJOY…sending hugs…

26. Lisa Lynn  /  February 23, 2013, 6:20 pm Reply

Thanks so much for sharing this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop! Hope to see you tomorrow on the next Creative HomeAcre hop!

27. NAncy  /  February 26, 2013, 2:14 am Reply

Thanks for sharing this oldie but a goodie! I am so excited to be featuring it this week! Come check it out, grab a button and share some of your other older gems!
    Nancy

28. Robin  /  February 26, 2013, 4:05 am Reply

Thanks for sharing at Fluster’s Creative Muster. I’m looking forward to seeing what you link up next week.

29. Khadija's Creative Mind  /  March 1, 2013, 9:20 am Reply

Thanks for enjoying this easy idea :)

30. Patricia Torres  /  March 4, 2013, 6:08 am Reply

LOVELY… very impressive!! :)

31. Mindie  /  March 13, 2013, 1:10 pm Reply

Very pretty. I love sharing a lot of jewelry tutorials too.

32. bettyl  /  March 14, 2013, 9:52 pm Reply