Stone Stud Earrings Making

By on February 14th, 2013

Earrings making with ordinary & handy stuff is one of my favorite thing to do..as you know I have a bunch of earring hooks, So I always feel good to try with different unique things, My today’s post is also a fun idea..Lets see..

Make Earrings tutorial

These big stone studs were found as buttons of a jacket.

Stud Earrings DIY

When the jacket was Over..these buttons were still the same,so I thought to reuse these in my own way..

Make Stud earrings

for its making,all you need to have is a nose-pliers & earring hooks & its done within 2 minutes..

Stud Earrings Making

And this collage is for those who wanna pin this idea ..

stone earrings making

I hope you like this easy DIY..lets see if you have any button/stud in your stash.. let’s make.. btw its having weight because of stone/gem..

20130213-215325.jpg

one thing more I would like to share..you can say its a sneak peek of my next post actually! I broke a hair accessory suddenly, but this metal butterfly was so cute & I can’t allow myself to throw this away..so I keep this & Yesterday I made a beautiful thing with this.. cant wait to show you..but you will have to wait till my next post..I will be sharing the tutorial of that making..

Have a wonderful day!

34 comments

#1CreatewithmomFebruary 14, 2013, 12:28 pm

Beautiful earrings

#2Divya NFebruary 14, 2013, 12:51 pm

waiting to see what you did with the butterfly

#3Ummu AziFebruary 14, 2013, 12:55 pm

lovely earrings.waiting for your next post….

#4MonsterscircusFebruary 14, 2013, 3:50 pm

Hi Khadija! So wonderful idea! I love jewellery which are unique and maybe can tell a story :-) thank for your wonderful tip, my mother have a lots og buttons, I think I’m going to pay her a visit :-) Is it only me, who can’t see some of the images on your front page? Hope you’ll have a beautiful day and a awsome weekend! hugs Mette

#5LaVoiceFebruary 14, 2013, 8:59 pm

I will leave the making to you and enjoy wearing them.

#6maiteFebruary 15, 2013, 12:03 am

Es una idea genial hacer pendientes con ese tipo de botones, quedan bonitos y originales. Ya estoy deseando ver lo que preparas con el accesorio para el cabello.
Bss.

#7Michelle LFebruary 15, 2013, 4:25 am

Buttons? They make impressive earrings! Sorry you broke the butterfly,. but very excited to see what you made.

#8Khadija’s Creative MindFebruary 15, 2013, 11:37 am

Thank You so much everyone.. I hope I will not be disappointing you about my next creation..
Monstercircus; Thanks & give yeah I have some trouble in these slideshow images..Will be fixing soon :)

#9Ambreen (Simply Sweet ‘n Savory)February 15, 2013, 12:49 pm

Lovely earrings! Looking forward to your next project!

#10Katherines CornerFebruary 16, 2013, 3:05 am

I love this up cycle project! thank you for adding your wonderful blog to the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

#11The Rosegarden in MalevikFebruary 16, 2013, 10:58 am

it is FUN :)
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)

#12KaraFebruary 17, 2013, 1:39 am

Very beautiful!

#13Lisa LynnFebruary 17, 2013, 9:19 pm

How pretty! Found you on Thursday Favorite Things and I would love to invite you over to The Creative HomeAcre Hop today!

#14Khadija’s Creative MindFebruary 18, 2013, 12:40 pm

Thanks everyone :)

#15MonicaFebruary 18, 2013, 1:01 pm

Thanks for the inspiration! I just recently started to make jewelry…what fun.

#16LuAnn BraleyFebruary 18, 2013, 6:47 pm

Following from Inspire Me Mondays! So glad to see that you are “recycling” the broken hair clip and can’t wait to see what you’ve done with it.

#17Dr SoniaFebruary 19, 2013, 2:51 am

This is so innovative Khadija

#18Ana LopesFebruary 19, 2013, 10:45 am

How beautiful earrings! Love the color too! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft

#19Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .comFebruary 19, 2013, 12:22 pm

Yes, you are right: gems can really be weighty for earrings.

#20JulieFebruary 21, 2013, 7:39 pm

I love that many of your creative ideas are also simple. Thanks for sharing at Hobbies and Handicrafts.

#21Diana RamblesFebruary 22, 2013, 1:07 am

Great idea!

#22andrea cammarataFebruary 22, 2013, 10:35 am

these are beautiful!!!! how are you enjoying Florida!!!! can’t wait to see your vintage finds…ENJOY…sending hugs…

#23Lisa LynnFebruary 23, 2013, 6:20 pm

Thanks so much for sharing this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop! Hope to see you tomorrow on the next Creative HomeAcre hop!

#24NAncyFebruary 26, 2013, 2:14 am

Thanks for sharing this oldie but a goodie! I am so excited to be featuring it this week! Come check it out, grab a button and share some of your other older gems!
Nancy

#25RobinFebruary 26, 2013, 4:05 am

Thanks for sharing at Fluster’s Creative Muster. I’m looking forward to seeing what you link up next week.

#26Khadija’s Creative MindMarch 1, 2013, 9:20 am

Thanks for enjoying this easy idea :)

#27Patricia TorresMarch 4, 2013, 6:08 am

LOVELY… very impressive!! :)

#28MindieMarch 13, 2013, 1:10 pm

Very pretty. I love sharing a lot of jewelry tutorials too.

#29bettylMarch 14, 2013, 9:52 pm

Just lovely!

#30Kurt BorkowskiApril 11, 2013, 4:51 pm

Reuse,Reduce and recycle

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

Rhinestones Fixing with Mod Podge DM

Rhinestones Fixing with Mod Podge DM(35)

I like collecting  jewelry & accessories a lot, I wear these rarely but like to collect beautiful accessories all the time,  specially at Eid festivals and family functions, among my most favorite jewelry & accessories a Ring or a bracelet is on top. I don’t like gold accessories much, although I have many gold rings

Eid Mubarak-Collage Clay Card Making

Eid Mubarak-Collage Clay Card Making(20)

Eid Mubarak Everyone! Eid al Baqar is here finally! I bought some Eid Cards & gifts for my friends & family but most of the things were not handmade! formal kind of gifts because I were too busy with some of my other business projects & Eid day just arrived! So finally I made a

Halloween Pumpkin with Henna

Halloween Pumpkin with Henna(47)

These days I can see many fun posts related Fall, Halloween & Pumpkins decore, I enjoy seeing the fun ideas. Every year I also design something with fall theme & its fun to share. Today I am going to share a henna tattoo designed pumpkin as a Halloween or fall project for my readers all

Vintage Style Planner Decoupage DIY

Vintage Style Planner Decoupage DIY(56)

My love for vintage stuff is never ending, I collect antiques whenever I get a chance, like international coins & currency, mail stamps and some other random things like this. I design my business planner/dairy cover while keeping the vintage theme in my mind. So here today I am going to share a planner cover

Eid Day Mehndi Designs

Eid Day Mehndi Designs(40)

Girls are always enjoying Henna/Mehndi designs at Eid day, I also like it even its not the Eid day around. But seriously I am not a good henna designer, specially as compared to my dear sister-in-law designs, she is too good in applying mehndi, While checking the phone gallery yesterday, I notice there were some

Sponsors & Affiliates

Sponsors

Contacts and information

CreativeKhadija is an effort to share some random stuff & tutorials. Via this Khadija is trying to teach easy things and enjoy reading your feedback about my work.

If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to write me at: kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Social networks