Stone Stud Earrings Making

By on February 14th, 2013

Earrings making with ordinary & handy stuff is one of my favorite thing to do..as you know I have a bunch of earring hooks, So I always feel good to try with different unique things, My today’s post is also a fun idea..Lets see..

Make Earrings tutorial

These big stone studs were found as buttons of a jacket.

Stud Earrings DIY

When the jacket was Over..these buttons were still the same,so I thought to reuse these in my own way..

Make Stud earrings

for its making,all you need to have is a nose-pliers & earring hooks & its done within 2 minutes..

Stud Earrings Making

And this collage is for those who wanna pin this idea ..

stone earrings making

I hope you like this easy DIY..lets see if you have any button/stud in your stash.. let’s make.. btw its having weight because of stone/gem..

20130213-215325.jpg

one thing more I would like to share..you can say its a sneak peek of my next post actually! I broke a hair accessory suddenly, but this metal butterfly was so cute & I can’t allow myself to throw this away..so I keep this & Yesterday I made a beautiful thing with this.. cant wait to show you..but you will have to wait till my next post..I will be sharing the tutorial of that making..

Have a wonderful day!

34 comments

#1CreatewithmomFebruary 14, 2013, 12:28 pm

Beautiful earrings

#2Divya NFebruary 14, 2013, 12:51 pm

waiting to see what you did with the butterfly

#3Ummu AziFebruary 14, 2013, 12:55 pm

lovely earrings.waiting for your next post….

#4MonsterscircusFebruary 14, 2013, 3:50 pm

Hi Khadija! So wonderful idea! I love jewellery which are unique and maybe can tell a story :-) thank for your wonderful tip, my mother have a lots og buttons, I think I’m going to pay her a visit :-) Is it only me, who can’t see some of the images on your front page? Hope you’ll have a beautiful day and a awsome weekend! hugs Mette

#5LaVoiceFebruary 14, 2013, 8:59 pm

I will leave the making to you and enjoy wearing them.

#6maiteFebruary 15, 2013, 12:03 am

Es una idea genial hacer pendientes con ese tipo de botones, quedan bonitos y originales. Ya estoy deseando ver lo que preparas con el accesorio para el cabello.
Bss.

#7Michelle LFebruary 15, 2013, 4:25 am

Buttons? They make impressive earrings! Sorry you broke the butterfly,. but very excited to see what you made.

#8Khadija’s Creative MindFebruary 15, 2013, 11:37 am

Thank You so much everyone.. I hope I will not be disappointing you about my next creation..
Monstercircus; Thanks & give yeah I have some trouble in these slideshow images..Will be fixing soon :)

#9Ambreen (Simply Sweet ‘n Savory)February 15, 2013, 12:49 pm

Lovely earrings! Looking forward to your next project!

#10Katherines CornerFebruary 16, 2013, 3:05 am

I love this up cycle project! thank you for adding your wonderful blog to the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

#11The Rosegarden in MalevikFebruary 16, 2013, 10:58 am

it is FUN :)
WELCOME
Håkan ( The Roseman)

#12KaraFebruary 17, 2013, 1:39 am

Very beautiful!

#13Lisa LynnFebruary 17, 2013, 9:19 pm

How pretty! Found you on Thursday Favorite Things and I would love to invite you over to The Creative HomeAcre Hop today!

#14Khadija’s Creative MindFebruary 18, 2013, 12:40 pm

Thanks everyone :)

#15MonicaFebruary 18, 2013, 1:01 pm

Thanks for the inspiration! I just recently started to make jewelry…what fun.

#16LuAnn BraleyFebruary 18, 2013, 6:47 pm

Following from Inspire Me Mondays! So glad to see that you are “recycling” the broken hair clip and can’t wait to see what you’ve done with it.

#17Dr SoniaFebruary 19, 2013, 2:51 am

This is so innovative Khadija

#18Ana LopesFebruary 19, 2013, 10:45 am

How beautiful earrings! Love the color too! Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft

#19Rose :: Fine Craft Guild .comFebruary 19, 2013, 12:22 pm

Yes, you are right: gems can really be weighty for earrings.

#20JulieFebruary 21, 2013, 7:39 pm

I love that many of your creative ideas are also simple. Thanks for sharing at Hobbies and Handicrafts.

#21Diana RamblesFebruary 22, 2013, 1:07 am

Great idea!

#22andrea cammarataFebruary 22, 2013, 10:35 am

these are beautiful!!!! how are you enjoying Florida!!!! can’t wait to see your vintage finds…ENJOY…sending hugs…

#23Lisa LynnFebruary 23, 2013, 6:20 pm

Thanks so much for sharing this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop! Hope to see you tomorrow on the next Creative HomeAcre hop!

#24NAncyFebruary 26, 2013, 2:14 am

Thanks for sharing this oldie but a goodie! I am so excited to be featuring it this week! Come check it out, grab a button and share some of your other older gems!
Nancy

#25RobinFebruary 26, 2013, 4:05 am

Thanks for sharing at Fluster’s Creative Muster. I’m looking forward to seeing what you link up next week.

#26Khadija’s Creative MindMarch 1, 2013, 9:20 am

Thanks for enjoying this easy idea :)

#27Patricia TorresMarch 4, 2013, 6:08 am

LOVELY… very impressive!! :)

#28MindieMarch 13, 2013, 1:10 pm

Very pretty. I love sharing a lot of jewelry tutorials too.

#29bettylMarch 14, 2013, 9:52 pm

Just lovely!

#30Kurt BorkowskiApril 11, 2013, 4:51 pm

Reuse,Reduce and recycle

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

Vintage Style Planner Decoupage DIY

Vintage Style Planner Decoupage DIY(41)

My love for vintage stuff is never ending, I collect antiques whenever I get a chance, like international coins & currency, mail stamps and some other random things like this. I design my business planner/dairy cover while keeping the vintage theme in my mind. So here today I am going to share a planner cover

Eid Day Mehndi Designs

Eid Day Mehndi Designs(37)

Girls are always enjoying Henna/Mehndi designs at Eid day, I also like it even its not the Eid day around. But seriously I am not a good henna designer, specially as compared to my dear sister-in-law designs, she is too good in applying mehndi, While checking the phone gallery yesterday, I notice there were some

Decorate Headband with Collage Clay & Beads

Decorate Headband with Collage Clay & Beads(25)

Recently I had a wonderful experience of Crafting with Kids, It was so fun! I enjoyed a lot & feel pleasure while crafting, My Niece is about 7 years old & she have some creative cells inside, so whenever she is visiting us (she lives far away from our city) She is always interested in

Pillows with Fabric Paints and Quilting

Pillows with Fabric Paints and Quilting(18)

During my Textile design studies, I specially enjoyed working with fabric paints & designing,  it’s a really interesting medium for decorating plain fabric with some colors & patterns etc, during that semester when I were studying paints, I work with screen printing, Block printing, silk painting, fabric painting, emboss paints, glitter paints, led work &

Truck Art Inspired Drawings

Truck Art Inspired Drawings(21)

I love working on my freehand Drawings, Paintings, Sketching ..Its fun to make drawings & doodling with color markers, playing with vibrant & bright colors on a sketchbook sheet is simply nice! I enjoy making truck art inspired drawings also, In past years I were making loads of paintings, working with brushes & water based

Contacts and information

CreativeKhadija is an effort to share some random stuff & tutorials. Via this Khadija is trying to teach easy things and enjoy reading your feedback about my work.

If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to write me at: kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Social networks