Lots Of Earring Hooks

Handmade Earrings

Lots Of Earring Hooks

Lots Of Earring Hooks

Lots Of Earring Hooks

I was shopping with my brother at a local store,there I saw a packet of these earring hooks & I feel good to find these because I was searching these once last year. when I ask about their packet & quantity,I was shocked.because I have to buy the whole pack..big packet quantity was 1000 pairs of earring hooks & small pack quantity was 300 pairs..!
And,,as you know,I am just a moody jewelry maker,not a professional.So I just leave it & forget about it.I thought I don’t need so many of these because it will be a mess in my crafty drawers.and may be their color will get fade until I start making these.
But the very next day I was surprised to see the pack when my brother gave these to me as a crafty unusual gift..He said,”I bet you can easily make 300 pairs of earrings soon,so these are not too many for you”. Haha..my brother know me very well..
I am happy to have these hooks now, at least I can experiment many ideas!
and you know what..I have done some rough experiments, up to15 earrings are done & 4 have been snatched by my friends as well..really! I always hand over my handmade stuff to my friends happily :)
If you are following me on Instagram, you can see my daily fun creations on & off..I remember I share about 10 earrings there :) so you can check these rough efforts…
I think I will finish all 300 soon,as I am addicted but I need some beautiful beads & stuff like this for some fine jewelry making..I will be visiting market soon..
I hope you will not mind my future posts about making lots of earrings!would you like to see tutorials? let me know!
Have fun.

June 11, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Thanks all..and yes,its kind of a challenge for me which I would like to play :)
    Giveaway is an awesome Idea..I would Love to spread these around & share my handmade stuff with my readers! I hope you would like to wear my handmade earrings :)
    thanks again!
    Love ~

2. Mariam (Saudi | Philippines)

June 12, 2012 at 3:00 am

Just stopping by your blog, Khadijah, to say salaam :)

Can you share with us your daily schedule, sis Khadija, on a future entry so we can have a glimpse of how busy you are in your daily life? :)

wasalaam

mababaya.blogspot.com

June 12, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Mariam;
    Walaikum Assalam my dear..

good idea, it can be a separate post..hopefully any day..Let me free from my exams these days & then I will be having a post.

jazakAllah
    thanks for thinking about me like this..

4. Debra Kapellakis

June 13, 2012 at 6:19 am

That was lovely present from your brother. I would like to see what you make with his wonderful gift.

5. Anonymous

July 25, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it’s new
    to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking

6. fiza

November 15, 2012 at 10:55 am

salam
    i have been looking for the earring hooks in peshawar but i couldnt find any if you could tell me the store you bought it from i might get it from there