Hand Embroidered Bling Necklace

Accessories

Hand Embroidered Bling Necklace

Hand Embroidery is always interesting but seriously I am a lazy person..I haven’t tried any hand embroidery work from so long(I want to try but..)..although my Embroidery work is always appreciated by others..Today I will be sharing one of my hand embroidery work from past, its a necklace with decorative embroidery by using aar hook(similar to crochet hook but very thin) and the silk thread.

Hand Embroidered Bling Necklace

embroidery necklace

Hand Embroidered Bling Necklace

Its the necklace piece, the base is cotton fabric & after doing embroidery,I paste some fleece at back side for hiding the embroidery inner side & also for making this comfortable.First of all I draw the shape of necklace at fabric & then fix it over a hoop & then started working on embroidery. & when I complete my work, then I paste the fleece at back side & trim it. fix the loops & tassel straps & its done!

zarri work

Hand Embroidered Bling Necklace

The big one is Neck piece & the other similar one is arm piece.. which is usually wore by the girls when they are wearing half sleeves..

embroidey work earrings

Material I have used in this Embroidery work is Silk thread, zarri thread(tilla) silver beads, turquoise sequins, silver Rhinestones. If you are curious about this embroidery technique, you can learn through this Tutorial of embroidered leather purse.

Hand Embroidered Bling Necklace

Hand Embroidered Bling Necklace

I will be back again with an interesting craft tutorial. Have a nice weekend!

P.S Dont forget to enter my handmade GIVEAWAY of Anthro’s Inspired Necklace & Bookmarks.

1. Robin

May 2, 2013 at 2:59 am

Great job – you are very talented! Thank you for sharing on Fluster’s Creative Muster Party!

Robin
    Fluster Buster

2. sara

May 2, 2013 at 9:01 pm

gorgeous! thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

3. Fine Craft Guild

May 4, 2013 at 9:32 pm

You always have interesting things to show us! Thank you for sharing & participating in our linky party at http://www.finecraftguild.com/party-65/ Great to see you there! Have a wonderful weekend! ~ Rose

btw Do check out my river rock mat – feature today. You’ll love it for your entryway.

4. Khadija's Creative Mind

May 5, 2013 at 9:05 am

Thanks Friends :)

5. Natasha

May 5, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Thanks for linking this up on Serenity Saturday Link party!

Love the jewellery box

6. Patricia Torres

May 6, 2013 at 1:29 pm

oh my gosh.. thats awesome.. And the first thought I had.. It can be used as a tissue box too.. Wow.. wonderful..

7. Julie

May 9, 2013 at 3:50 pm

That is beautiful. I would love to see a picture of it being worn.

Julie

8. BeColorful

May 20, 2013 at 12:15 am

love all that blue and bling. :D Thanks for sharing.
    p

9. Celebphotobox.us

December 7, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Very nice Necklace

10. Pingback: Junkin Joe Vintage and Thrifty Finds...Features and a Linky Party...Everyone is WELCOME! - The Cottage Market