Anthro Inspired Bracelet

Anthro Inspired Bracelet

Making jewelry DIY is fun, Although I wear these not all the time but I like making these & sharing the easy ideas about jewelry making.. so fun.. So That’s why I like sharing these easy DIY ideas with my friends via blogging too. Today I am also going to share a bracelet which is anthro inspired. A wrist accessory tutorial today..Wrist accessories are always catching my interest more than any other jewelry stuff, do you like bracelets & cuffs? If you like them, then definitely you would like to learn the making of these accessories for creating wrist accessory for yourself or for gifting others too.. SO let’s have a look at what I am sharing today!

Anthro Inspired Bracelet

Anthro inspired bracelet diy

Anthro Inspired Bracelet

So Simple & Easy!

Anthro Inspired braceletAnthro’s Version

I saw this bling & beautiful bracelet by Anthropologie & I love it.. specially when I remember there was a bling patch I was having in my crafty closet.. so I thought to why not to use that in making of a Anthro’s Inspired bracelet.. my version is a bit different but not bad I guess.. because its making is super easy! you don’t need to have a bunch of stuff to create this simple bracelet.. all you need to have is just a few things & its done.. let’s see the how-to now..

Things you will need to have for making this anthro’s inspired bracelet

Anthroinspired braceletA bling patch, Belt strip or any bracelet base.. hot glue or any transparent glue.

bracelet making ideas

DIY Anthro bracelet

For its making, first you will be measuring the size of your wrist & then cut the belt or leather piece wherever you are about to paste the bling patch. The size of patch is bigger than my wrist, so you may not notice the base of the belt while I am wearing the bracelet. I cut the belt & then paste the patch over it with adhesive glue.. that’s alright now! And my hairy arm( haha, ignore it plz..!) what if these are not neat..I did some blur over the pic but it doesn’t work well..right? well its winter & arms are covered with sweaters & coats..I dont thread these now! haha..

So here it was an easiest version of my anthro inspired bracelet.. its not exactly the same but a bit inspired by their version.. what do you think? Things are not that difficult & hard but its up to us how we treat with these things.. like this bracelet.. so what if Anthro’s version is difficult & expensive.. & you may be unable to create exactly like this bracelet but you can make things in your own way.. create with simple & easy things..use less stuff & try your best then.. I hope it would be easy for you because I make this in a few minutes, not so difficult really.. let’s try this & you will find it fun..

anthro inspired accessory DIYHERE you can see some of my other versions of Anthro inspired accessory DIY.. Hope you will like these too.. Weaved Cuff DIY, Lace Cuff DIY, Leather Bib  Necklace DIY, Chain Necklace DIY

diy anthro knockoff cuff

And here it is my most recent Anthro’s cuff DIY..

I hope you will like the post, keep creating & enjoying the easy fun stuff..

1. Carmody

March 1, 2014 at 12:18 pm

Really pretty!

2. Iskrica

March 1, 2014 at 5:22 pm

Yes, you are right, making jewelry is fun, DIY and recycle is very fun.

I will try make a bracelet this weekend, I like this idea.

3. Michelle L

March 1, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Ooh, Khadija, I really love this bold cuff – the colors in the strap are so perfect with the rhinestone bling patch. It looks just beautiful, and a nice mix of dressy and casual. What a simple project for a big result!

My arm hairs would not like to be threaded – ouch!

4. Khadija's Creative Mind

March 2, 2014 at 11:00 am

Carmody; Thanks

Iskrica; Sure, would love to see :)

Michelle L; Thanks Mich I like its simplicity.. & ignore my hairy arms plz.. haha :)

5. sara

March 4, 2014 at 11:22 am

so creative, thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

6. Navy Wifey Peters

March 6, 2014 at 4:20 am

I love this bracelet! It’s very “blingy.” I also like the cuff you made.

Navy Wifey Peters

7. Katherines Corner

March 6, 2014 at 3:26 pm

you make such lovely things my friend.Thank you for sharing your sweet blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop ♥

8. monsterscircus

March 6, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Aw Khadija! This looks SO great – I really enjoy all your projects but your Anthro-inspired DIY’s is definitely my favorites. Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day!

9. Mrs. Sarah Coller

March 8, 2014 at 4:51 am

Super cute—thanks for sharing!

10. Natasha in Oz

March 15, 2014 at 5:37 am

I just popped by to say thank you for joining in with my Say G’day Saturday party! I am featuring your post this weekend and I pinned it too.

Hope you can link up again at this week’s party.

Best wishes and happy Saturday!
    Natasha in Oz

11. Heather {Woods of Bell Trees}

March 15, 2014 at 6:55 am

OMG!!! I love this Anthro inspired bracelet! Anthro is my fave store, but not their prices…I LOVE Anthro knockoffs! I think yours looks just as good as theirs. Awesome job!!!

12. Daphne

March 15, 2014 at 10:55 am

Good Morning Khadija, I saw your beautiful cuff at Natasha in Oz and I had to pop over and visit you to say how lovely it is. Although the cuff would be too large for me, I just know my daughters would love it if I made them one. I do have odds and ends which I could use, but I think I am going to see if I can find a centre piece like yours as it is lovely.
    I have enjoyed my visit and I have become a new follower, I am looking forward to reading your other posts.
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Best Wishes

13. Khadija's Creative Mind

March 15, 2014 at 11:01 am

Thank you so much my dear friends, for the follow, for the feature & for the wonderful words.. so nice of you all..
    All the best..
    Happy blogging!!

14. cathy@My1929Charmer

March 27, 2014 at 1:54 am

Whoa how very creative of you, what a beautiful cuff you’ve made. You truly are ever so creative jewelry maker. Also you share with us how to make them ourselves. Thanks for sharing your creativeness with us at Sunday’s Best.