DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

Anthro Inspired

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

A few days back I install the Anthropologie app in my iPad, I enjoyed their cool collections..There I saw this Leather Amrita Bib necklace but its price was a bit shocking to me.. $298…seriously!! there I thought to try that beautiful necklace with my own choice of colors & I did it finally.. its a very easy & reasonable version of anthros.. I hope you don’t mind my version..I enjoyed making different NECKLACES & its fun really, you can see tutorials of all these in my archives..

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

diy anthro inspired necklace

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

I am a fan of black color & that’s why I choose black leather for making this necklace.

la foto

here above you can see the anthros necklace..

anthro necklace tutorial

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

I use rhinestones in my necklace, instead of metal studs..

leather flowers making

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

All you need to do is just make lots of leather cuttings & shaping these in flowers but with a raw look..

leather neckale making

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

I use needle & thread for fixing all layers together, but the rhinestones are pasted with transparent glue.

Leather necklace making

I sew a thick strip of the same leather & then attached the metal chain with needle & thread. that’s it..

anthro inspired necklace making

done it..paste the flowers/rosettes at that strip, or use needle n thread again.these are light weighted not a heavy bib necklace!

anthro necklace

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

Isn’t it easy & fun idea? I am happy with this version..and what about you my friends?? if you are a fan of Anthropologie, you can enjoy my other anthro inspired accessory tutorials. I will also suggest you to get their free app in your ipad.

Have a great weekend!

1. Tiffany Joan

April 6, 2013 at 6:24 pm

This is such great project. Yours came out beautifully. I so want to do this.

2. BeColorful

April 7, 2013 at 8:31 pm

It is so interesting to see how you made this your own and what a different feel this has in a dark color. Very nice. Thanks for linking up.
    p

3. Jill

April 7, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Just stopped by to let you know that I featured this on my round tuit post this week!
    Round Tuit 148
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

4. Miriam

April 8, 2013 at 2:27 am

Muy lindo tu collar, también me gusta el negro y como siempre muy bien explicado, tienes un don para enseñar. Besos

5. Khadija's Creative Mind

April 8, 2013 at 9:54 am

Thank You so much everyone! Glad to know that you are enjoying my ideas & tutorials.

6. Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian

April 8, 2013 at 10:42 pm

The necklace came out great! It looks like you did an awesome job. I’d love to be crafty enough to come up with something like this.

7. Katherines Corner

April 9, 2013 at 1:10 am

Thank you for sharing at the hop, your participation makes the hop extra special. Big Hugs P.S. the new giveaway posted Friday!

8. Mrs. Sarah Coller

April 10, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Very cute…love it!

9. Sandy Ang

April 23, 2013 at 11:26 am

they look amazing !

10. Pingback: Junkin Joe Vintage and Thrifty Finds, Features and Linky Party...ALL are WELCOME - The Cottage Market