Anthro Inspired, DIY, Flower Making, Necklace, Tutorial

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

A few days back I install the Anthropologie app in my iPad, I enjoyed their cool collections..There I saw this Leather Amrita Bib necklace but its price was a bit shocking to me.. $298…seriously!! there I thought to try that beautiful necklace with my own choice of colors & I did it finally.. its a very easy & reasonable version of anthros.. I hope you don’t mind my version..I enjoyed making different NECKLACES & its fun really, you can see tutorials of all these in my archives..

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

diy anthro inspired necklace

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

I am a fan of black color & that’s why I choose black leather for making this necklace.

la foto

here above you can see the anthros necklace..

anthro necklace tutorial

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

I use rhinestones in my necklace, instead of metal studs..

leather flowers making

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

All you need to do is just make lots of leather cuttings & shaping these in flowers but with a raw look..

leather neckale making

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

I use needle & thread for fixing all layers together, but the rhinestones are pasted with transparent glue.

Leather necklace making

I sew a thick strip of the same leather & then attached the metal chain with needle & thread. that’s it..

anthro inspired necklace making

done it..paste the flowers/rosettes at that strip, or use needle n thread again.these are light weighted not a heavy bib necklace!

anthro necklace

DIY Anthro Inspired Necklace

Isn’t it easy & fun idea? I am happy with this version..and what about you my friends?? if you are a fan of Anthropologie, you can enjoy my other anthro inspired accessory tutorials. I will also suggest you to get their free app in your ipad.

Have a great weekend!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

• Reply Tiffany Joan April 6, 2013 at 6:24 pm

This is such great project. Yours came out beautifully. I so want to do this.

• Reply BeColorful April 7, 2013 at 8:31 pm

It is so interesting to see how you made this your own and what a different feel this has in a dark color. Very nice. Thanks for linking up.
    p

• Reply Jill April 7, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Just stopped by to let you know that I featured this on my round tuit post this week!
    Round Tuit 148
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

• Reply Miriam April 8, 2013 at 2:27 am

Muy lindo tu collar, también me gusta el negro y como siempre muy bien explicado, tienes un don para enseñar. Besos

• Reply Khadija's Creative Mind April 8, 2013 at 9:54 am

Thank You so much everyone! Glad to know that you are enjoying my ideas & tutorials.

• Reply Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian April 8, 2013 at 10:42 pm

The necklace came out great! It looks like you did an awesome job. I’d love to be crafty enough to come up with something like this.

• Reply Katherines Corner April 9, 2013 at 1:10 am

Thank you for sharing at the hop, your participation makes the hop extra special. Big Hugs P.S. the new giveaway posted Friday!

• Reply Mrs. Sarah Coller April 10, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Very cute…love it!

• Reply Sandy Ang April 23, 2013 at 11:26 am

they look amazing !

• Reply Junkin Joe Vintage and Thrifty Finds, Features and Linky Party...ALL are WELCOME - The Cottage Market October 21, 2016 at 5:48 pm

[…] Mason Jars!  I don’t think I have met a mason jar I don’t love!  Creative Khadija has created an anthropologie inspired necklace. What a great job she did! I love her flair and […]

• 1 2 3