I am sharing another recipe today, its one of my all time favorite recipe & food!! I am feeling nice to feature Ambreen, she is from Lahore, Pakistan..
Well i am very excited to share this recipe.I hope you will enjoy her yummy blog visit;
have a look please!
Recipe Spinach Pakoray
( A ) :
- 1 cup gram flour ( besan ), sifted
- 3/4 to 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. carom seeds ( ajwain )
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of nigella seeds ( kalonji )
- 1 tbsp. coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp. dried pomegranate seeds ( Anardana )
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled & cut into small cubes
- Oil, for deep frying
..i know my sweet friends who sent me their submissions are also waiting for their feature..so dont worry.i will manage my time for you all..& you will be featured soon!!
I must add this smart Popeye to show you how healthy spinach is!!haha