Recap Of 2012

By on December 24th, 2012

2012 is about to End now..its my 3rd year at blogland & this world is full of Fun really..I have amazing creative people as my very sweet friends from all over the world  & all of these are super smart bloggers as well.In 2010  I just create a blog but I was not sure how to work on & how to start it properly.So I didn’t concentrate at blog.. in 2011 when I start it a bit properly, I was a newbie..so I did lots of blunders here,( I laugh when I read my older posts from that time.how bad)like poor quality pics, rough captions & really weird post writings..hehe.. but 2012 was going good when 3 months back I redirect from blogger to wordpress & its still going on,although not so fun as I was doing before.(this redirection is really disappointing for me for some reason;( but a good thing is, I have 3/10 Google page rank..which is good for a newly redirected webpage.

Today I will be sharing the recap of 2012.. Tutorials & top posts..I always feel so good when I read your appreciation & sweet words..they filled my heart with lots of happiness.. now enjoy the recap below,

January 2012

Embroidery On Leather, Cell casing designing, DIY Necklace, Mug Paint & Design.

February

GlassPaint Masjid-e-Nabwi, Jacket Refashion, DIY WallArt, Henna/Mehndi Designs

March

Modpodged Nails, Plate Decoupage & Paint, Upcycled Bookmarks, Painting on Glass. Painted/Glitter bottles, Pistachio shell Vase

April

Silk Painting, Tray decoupage, Spoon Designed Mirror, Leather painted earrings/pendants

May

paper quilling card, Leather flower, DIY Bling Glasses, Designed Journal

June

Design Hairclip, Faux Cell casing, Floral jewelrybox designing, anthro’s Inspired necklace, Stones Earrings

July

My Sketchbook, Dough earrings, Designed Stones

August

Islamic calligraphy, Coin Earrings, Henna designs, Handmade Earrings

September

GlassPaint Calligraphy, Mobile Charm, vase decoupage

October

In October,I was almost away from blogland, because my two brothers got married during that month. but I was drafting two posts & then I share these just with a click from my iPhone.

Tissue paper flowers, pistachio cuff,

November

Quilling card Ideas, Egg carton flowers, Photo frame Tutorial, glass Paint on Jar.

December

Quilled accessories, Dough/Clay Pendant, Dough Making

I can’t say anything about my blogging journey in 2013 but I can hope for the best..

khadijacreativemind

Huge collage of almost 50 tutorials of 2012!

I hope you enjoyed my year  2012 creativity & random sharing but now its time to cheer up for the 2013 with some more fun filled creativity..wishing you all a very nice ending of 2012 & a happy start of 2013. All the best to everyone.stay blessed..

p.s now I will be sharing any post next year..hehe  in 2013

so stay tuned for more Creativity!

43 comments

#1Michelle LDecember 24, 2012, 2:09 pm

Look how hard you have worked all year, Kiran! Even with all your schoolwork and WordPress hassles, you have done so much to share your great ideas and art. Very cool to see it all in one place – congrats on another excellent year on the web, being yourself and such a unique voice in blogging. Very excited to see what you will bring us in 2013. Now I am inspired to go work on something, you are so much more prolific than me!

#2Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 24, 2012, 6:02 pm

So sweeeeeeet of you dear Aunti Mich..I am feeling super smart after reading your nice comment..I really tried my level best for sharing the creativity from my mind..and its really fun to have such sweet people from all over the world..& you are one of those smarties ;) Love you dear..

#3Mariam (muslimarvels.tumblr.com)December 24, 2012, 4:14 pm

salaam ‘alaikum dear sister Khadijah,

Thank you for your response to my last comment on one of your recent blog posts :)

again, May Allah make your talent and creative skills, sister Khadijah, among those means that will grant your entry to Heaven near Allah and His Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

Do you have a blog on tumblr.com?

my tumblr.com site

please let me know if you’ve got an account on tumblr.com

May Allah make the forthcoming years more blessed with more good deeds that please Allah Alone. Ameen.

take care and wasalaam

#4Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 24, 2012, 6:06 pm

Walaikum Assalam dear friend & sister Mariam!
    So nice of you! I remember once I create a page on tumbler but I am never using it..
    Thanks for the loving prayers & sweet words. Jazak Allah Khair.

#5Mariam (muslimarvels.tumblr.com)December 24, 2012, 4:18 pm

on a more personal note sister Khadijah…

what do you think is one lesson that you have learned this year?

for me I’ve learned that whatever you say to someone will more likely be passed on to another person, therefore always be careful of the words you share with someone whether that someone is a close friend, just an acquaintance or someone you even dislike -because only Allah knows that what you tell others may someday come back to you. I hate fake friends who like to gossip, don’t you too? :)

take care and wasalaam :)

#6Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 24, 2012, 6:15 pm

hmmm..very well dear, Yes I have learned many things this year & I think the important one is that every good & bad happenings around us are experiences of life which teaches us good things I believe..whenever something bad is going to happen I said to myself “no worries, everything will be OK with the help of Allah Almighty” because nothing can be happened without His permission, so if He is giving to us, so it means He want to examine us.. & you can’t believe how smartly I surpassed all tiny tensions..Alhamdulillah I have not a single trouble in my life, I am spending a wonderful life just because of having a strong faith :) subhanAllah!

#7PaulaDecember 24, 2012, 5:33 pm

It’s been a nice 2012 here and wish you a great 2013, will be checking out your creations in 2013 to!!!!
Paula

#8Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 24, 2012, 6:15 pm

Thanks a lot dear Paula..

#9ireminiscesDecember 24, 2012, 7:54 pm

Asalamu alaikum,

Been a while mashAllah as creative as ever keep it up!

Proper Way To Sit While Eating?

Take Care

#10Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 26, 2012, 9:56 am

JazakAllah Khair for appreciating my efforts

#11kittyDecember 24, 2012, 8:09 pm

Has tenido un año super productivo!…hermosos trabajos amiga.
Que el año que comenzará sea aún mejor que éste.
Bss.

#12Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 25, 2012, 11:18 am

Thanks a lot dear Kitty.. besos :)

#13fiammaninguncesiDecember 25, 2012, 7:43 pm

I wish you a happy 2013:))

#14Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 26, 2012, 9:59 am

so sweet of you my dearest :) well wishes to you too

#15JillDecember 25, 2012, 8:56 pm

Wow – great to look back and see all your hard work and fabulous tutorials from the year!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you are having a fabulous festive week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

#16Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 26, 2012, 10:00 am

Thank you Jill..!

#17Marci @ Stone Cottage AdventuresDecember 26, 2012, 4:11 pm

Wow, Khadija! You’ve had a very busy year. Congratulations on your three year anniversary. Thank you for joining the Adorned From Above Blog Hop today! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

#18Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 27, 2012, 11:29 am

Thank you Marci for the sweet comment!!

#19HrandicaDecember 26, 2012, 10:48 pm

Love your recap of 2012. Wish you all the best in 2013.

#20Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 27, 2012, 11:29 am

Thanks Hrandica..

#21Ambreen (Simply Sweet ‘n Savory)December 27, 2012, 10:56 am

Wow Khadija, wonderful work you did in 2012! Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Looking forward to another year of creative work :)

#22Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 27, 2012, 11:31 am

I hope I will be sharing more creativity..thanks for appreciating my efforts :)

#23Katherines CornerDecember 27, 2012, 1:06 pm

you always share such lovely creations. You had a very busy year my friend. I look forward to your new work. thank you for sharing at the hop xo

#24Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 27, 2012, 1:22 pm

Thank you my friend.. have fun!!

#25Donna HeberDecember 27, 2012, 3:17 pm

A lovely year in review! I’m co-hosting this week with Katherine at Thursday Favorite Things. I hope you will stop by for a visit. Wishing you all the best in 2013.

#26Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 28, 2012, 12:22 pm

Thanks, I will definitely be visiting yours! well wishes :)

#27ileana-carmenDecember 30, 2012, 4:58 pm

Hello,
Happy New Year 2013 and the best of all!

#28Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 31, 2012, 11:51 am

#29DebbieDecember 30, 2012, 9:23 pm

Wow, you were busy this year! Everything looks great.
I’ve been thinking of moving to WordPress, and am interested to hear why you are disappointed with your move. All the best in the New Year!
Saw you linking at It’s Party Time!
Debbie :)

#30Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 31, 2012, 11:52 am

Thanks, sure I will tell you..

#31laurenDecember 31, 2012, 11:38 am

what wonderful projects!!

#32Khadija’s Creative MindDecember 31, 2012, 11:53 am

Thank You Lauren..

#33bevDecember 31, 2012, 10:16 pm

hi. i’m following the “inspire me monday” blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

thanks
new follower bev

#34Khadija’s Creative MindJanuary 1, 2013, 10:32 am

Sure, I will be visiting you soon..thanks

#35Diana RamblesJanuary 3, 2013, 6:07 pm

What a wonderful year. You are so creative! Thanks for linking up to The Best of 2012 Link Party! Diana

#36Khadija’s Creative MindJanuary 4, 2013, 2:03 pm

Thanks for the wishes..same to you friend..

#37jeanne, backyard neighborJanuary 4, 2013, 12:25 am

Wow, a year of great creativity. Beautiful and well done.
xo, Jeanne

#38Khadija’s Creative MindJanuary 4, 2013, 2:04 pm

thanks a bunch Jeanne..

#39LaVoiceJanuary 4, 2013, 1:40 am

One thing is for sure, I know where my creativity went. The good Lord gave it all to you. You have done an amazing job on all your goodies. Love each and everyone. Keep using the talent you were given.

#40Khadija’s Creative MindJanuary 4, 2013, 2:06 pm

hahaha..its super sweet compliment ever..how smart you are.. well thank you..

LV you know you are my most senior blog reader & I am so glad to have you here.. stay blessed. Have a wonderful year ahead..

#41saraJanuary 10, 2013, 9:22 pm

An amazing year of crafts, all the best in 2013! thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

#42yasmeenFebruary 18, 2014, 6:38 am

slam.khadija. hw r u i m new in ur wb side visually bt notunvisually. i m cretive mind also bt dont have opportunity to do so . i saw basic tools 4 making cards on ur wb. nt now i ‘ve missed thm . can u guide me where u put it . plz do me a favour n reply me via e.mail
thanx

Nickname:
E-mail:
Website:
Comment:

Other articlesgo to homepage

Gift Packing Idea with Washi Tape

Gift Packing Idea with Washi Tape(12)

Holy month of Ramadan is passing quickly.. Its hard to believe that its ending in a few days now! Very quick..Well my Ramadan days were going great & I had great time Alhamdulillah. Now Eid is around the corner.. Yeah..the Eid festival is like a gift to us after fasting for the whole month. Now

Gift Box Design with Stenciling Technique

Gift Box Design with Stenciling Technique(16)

As the Eid festival is coming near, now its time to give and get some gifts from family & friends..Yayy.. My family & friends are always expecting something arty/crafty from me & this is kind of a hard Task always! Well I handle anyway..haha. Gift Packing and gift box designing is a really important thing

Recent Craft Fail

Recent Craft Fail(14)

A crafty life is filled with some loads of FUN & excitements about making stuff.. We crafters are meeting many arty experiments everyday & we enjoy facing these! isn’t it fun to be a crafter, I enjoy while making, creating, sharing and doing experiments with so many arty things, sometimes the experiment is a hit

GlassPaint Jar Vase/Organizer Tutorial

GlassPaint Jar Vase/Organizer Tutorial(12)

I enjoy recycling & reusing stuff more than creating something with any new material, Reusing & restyling oldie things are just fun! And the interesting thing about it, you don’t need to worry if the result is not so perfect.. as its recycling! So I always recommend to reuse, recycle & restyle small old thingies,

Creative Khadija Round Up

Creative Khadija Round Up(7)

2014 is going fast, oh really half of the year has gone as its the end of June now! well, Luckily.. it’s wonderful year so far..during these 6 months of June, I create loads of arty crafty thingies & some more loads I have sold out Alhamdulillah..( this is what forcing me for starting a

Sponsors & Affiliates

Sponsors

SwitchAds

Contacts and information

CreativeKhadija is an effort to share some random stuff & tutorials. Via this Khadija is trying to teach easy things and enjoy reading your feedback about my work.

If you have any queries or suggestions feel free to write me at: kkcreativemind@hotmail.com

Social networks