Recap Of 2012

Recap Of 2012

2012 is about to End now..its my 3rd year at blogland & this world is full of Fun really..I have amazing creative people as my very sweet friends from all over the world  & all of these are super smart bloggers as well.In 2010  I just create a blog but I was not sure how to work on & how to start it properly.So I didn’t concentrate at blog.. in 2011 when I start it a bit properly, I was a newbie..so I did lots of blunders here,( I laugh when I read my older posts from that time.how bad)like poor quality pics, rough captions & really weird post writings..hehe.. but 2012 was going good when 3 months back I redirect from blogger to wordpress & its still going on,although not so fun as I was doing before.(this redirection is really disappointing for me for some reason;( but a good thing is, I have 3/10 Google page rank..which is good for a newly redirected webpage.

Today I will be sharing the recap of 2012.. Tutorials & top posts..I always feel so good when I read your appreciation & sweet words..they filled my heart with lots of happiness.. now enjoy the recap below,

Recap Of 2012

January 2012

Embroidery On Leather, Cell casing designing, DIY Necklace, Mug Paint & Design.

February

GlassPaint Masjid-e-Nabwi, Jacket Refashion, DIY WallArt, Henna/Mehndi Designs

March

Modpodged Nails, Plate Decoupage & Paint, Upcycled Bookmarks, Painting on Glass. Painted/Glitter bottles, Pistachio shell Vase

April

Silk Painting, Tray decoupage, Spoon Designed Mirror, Leather painted earrings/pendants

May

paper quilling card, Leather flower, DIY Bling Glasses, Designed Journal

June

Design Hairclip, Faux Cell casing, Floral jewelrybox designing, anthro’s Inspired necklace, Stones Earrings

July

My Sketchbook, Dough earrings, Designed Stones

August

Islamic calligraphy, Coin Earrings, Henna designs, Handmade Earrings

September

GlassPaint Calligraphy, Mobile Charm, vase decoupage

October

In October,I was almost away from blogland, because my two brothers got married during that month. but I was drafting two posts & then I share these just with a click from my iPhone.

Tissue paper flowers, pistachio cuff,

November

Quilling card Ideas, Egg carton flowers, Photo frame Tutorial, glass Paint on Jar.

December

Quilled accessories, Dough/Clay Pendant, Dough Making

I can’t say anything about my blogging journey in 2013 but I can hope for the best..

khadijacreativemind

Huge collage of almost 50 tutorials of 2012!

I hope you enjoyed my year  2012 creativity & random sharing but now its time to cheer up for the 2013 with some more fun filled creativity..wishing you all a very nice ending of 2012 & a happy start of 2013. All the best to everyone.stay blessed..

I am Khadija Kiran, A girl blogger & Art student, Its my 5th year going on wonderfully in the world of blogging. I love writing & sharing about my easy DIY Tutorials, Crafts. Fashion, Food & Lifestyle. My creative passion turned into profession now! I am selling my handmade crafts.

1. Michelle L  /  December 24, 2012, 2:09 pm Reply

Look how hard you have worked all year, Kiran! Even with all your schoolwork and WordPress hassles, you have done so much to share your great ideas and art. Very cool to see it all in one place – congrats on another excellent year on the web, being yourself and such a unique voice in blogging. Very excited to see what you will bring us in 2013. Now I am inspired to go work on something, you are so much more prolific than me!

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 24, 2012, 6:02 pm Reply

So sweeeeeeet of you dear Aunti Mich..I am feeling super smart after reading your nice comment..I really tried my level best for sharing the creativity from my mind..and its really fun to have such sweet people from all over the world..& you are one of those smarties ;) Love you dear..

2. Mariam (muslimarvels.tumblr.com)  /  December 24, 2012, 4:14 pm Reply

salaam ‘alaikum dear sister Khadijah,

Thank you for your response to my last comment on one of your recent blog posts :)

again, May Allah make your talent and creative skills, sister Khadijah, among those means that will grant your entry to Heaven near Allah and His Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam. Ameen.

Do you have a blog on tumblr.com?

my tumblr.com site

please let me know if you’ve got an account on tumblr.com

May Allah make the forthcoming years more blessed with more good deeds that please Allah Alone. Ameen.

take care and wasalaam

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 24, 2012, 6:06 pm Reply

Walaikum Assalam dear friend & sister Mariam!
      So nice of you! I remember once I create a page on tumbler but I am never using it..
      Thanks for the loving prayers & sweet words. Jazak Allah Khair.

3. Mariam (muslimarvels.tumblr.com)  /  December 24, 2012, 4:18 pm Reply

on a more personal note sister Khadijah…

what do you think is one lesson that you have learned this year?

for me I’ve learned that whatever you say to someone will more likely be passed on to another person, therefore always be careful of the words you share with someone whether that someone is a close friend, just an acquaintance or someone you even dislike -because only Allah knows that what you tell others may someday come back to you. I hate fake friends who like to gossip, don’t you too? :)

take care and wasalaam :)

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 24, 2012, 6:15 pm Reply

hmmm..very well dear, Yes I have learned many things this year & I think the important one is that every good & bad happenings around us are experiences of life which teaches us good things I believe..whenever something bad is going to happen I said to myself “no worries, everything will be OK with the help of Allah Almighty” because nothing can be happened without His permission, so if He is giving to us, so it means He want to examine us.. & you can’t believe how smartly I surpassed all tiny tensions..Alhamdulillah I have not a single trouble in my life, I am spending a wonderful life just because of having a strong faith :) subhanAllah!

4. Paula  /  December 24, 2012, 5:33 pm Reply

It’s been a nice 2012 here and wish you a great 2013, will be checking out your creations in 2013 to!!!!
    Paula

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 24, 2012, 6:15 pm Reply

Thanks a lot dear Paula..

5. ireminisces  /  December 24, 2012, 7:54 pm Reply

Asalamu alaikum,

Been a while mashAllah as creative as ever keep it up!

Proper Way To Sit While Eating?

Take Care

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 26, 2012, 9:56 am Reply

JazakAllah Khair for appreciating my efforts

6. kitty  /  December 24, 2012, 8:09 pm Reply

Has tenido un año super productivo!…hermosos trabajos amiga.
    Que el año que comenzará sea aún mejor que éste.
    Bss.

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 25, 2012, 11:18 am Reply

Thanks a lot dear Kitty.. besos :)

7. fiammaninguncesi  /  December 25, 2012, 7:43 pm Reply

I wish you a happy 2013:))

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 26, 2012, 9:59 am Reply

so sweet of you my dearest :) well wishes to you too

8. Jill  /  December 25, 2012, 8:56 pm Reply

Wow – great to look back and see all your hard work and fabulous tutorials from the year!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you are having a fabulous festive week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 26, 2012, 10:00 am Reply

Thank you Jill..!

9. Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures  /  December 26, 2012, 4:11 pm Reply

Wow, Khadija! You’ve had a very busy year. Congratulations on your three year anniversary. Thank you for joining the Adorned From Above Blog Hop today! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 27, 2012, 11:29 am Reply

Thank you Marci for the sweet comment!!

10. Hrandica  /  December 26, 2012, 10:48 pm Reply

Love your recap of 2012. Wish you all the best in 2013.

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 27, 2012, 11:29 am Reply

Thanks Hrandica..

11. Ambreen (Simply Sweet 'n Savory)  /  December 27, 2012, 10:56 am Reply

Wow Khadija, wonderful work you did in 2012! Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Looking forward to another year of creative work :)

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 27, 2012, 11:31 am Reply

I hope I will be sharing more creativity..thanks for appreciating my efforts :)

12. Katherines Corner  /  December 27, 2012, 1:06 pm Reply

you always share such lovely creations. You had a very busy year my friend. I look forward to your new work. thank you for sharing at the hop xo

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 27, 2012, 1:22 pm Reply

Thank you my friend.. have fun!!

13. Donna Heber  /  December 27, 2012, 3:17 pm Reply

A lovely year in review! I’m co-hosting this week with Katherine at Thursday Favorite Things. I hope you will stop by for a visit. Wishing you all the best in 2013.

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 28, 2012, 12:22 pm Reply

Thanks, I will definitely be visiting yours! well wishes :)

14. ileana-carmen  /  December 30, 2012, 4:58 pm Reply

Hello,
    Happy New Year 2013 and the best of all!

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 31, 2012, 11:51 am Reply

15. Debbie  /  December 30, 2012, 9:23 pm Reply

Wow, you were busy this year! Everything looks great.
    I’ve been thinking of moving to WordPress, and am interested to hear why you are disappointed with your move. All the best in the New Year!
    Saw you linking at It’s Party Time!
    Debbie :)

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 31, 2012, 11:52 am Reply

Thanks, sure I will tell you..

16. lauren  /  December 31, 2012, 11:38 am Reply

what wonderful projects!!

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  December 31, 2012, 11:53 am Reply

Thank You Lauren..

17. bev  /  December 31, 2012, 10:16 pm Reply

hi. i’m following the “inspire me monday” blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

thanks
    new follower bev

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  January 1, 2013, 10:32 am Reply

Sure, I will be visiting you soon..thanks

18. Diana Rambles  /  January 3, 2013, 6:07 pm Reply

What a wonderful year. You are so creative! Thanks for linking up to The Best of 2012 Link Party! Diana

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  January 4, 2013, 2:03 pm Reply

Thanks for the wishes..same to you friend..

19. jeanne, backyard neighbor  /  January 4, 2013, 12:25 am Reply

Wow, a year of great creativity. Beautiful and well done.
    xo, Jeanne

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  January 4, 2013, 2:04 pm Reply

thanks a bunch Jeanne..

20. LaVoice  /  January 4, 2013, 1:40 am Reply

One thing is for sure, I know where my creativity went. The good Lord gave it all to you. You have done an amazing job on all your goodies. Love each and everyone. Keep using the talent you were given.

• Khadija's Creative Mind  /  January 4, 2013, 2:06 pm Reply

hahaha..its super sweet compliment ever..how smart you are.. well thank you..

LV you know you are my most senior blog reader & I am so glad to have you here.. stay blessed. Have a wonderful year ahead..

21. sara  /  January 10, 2013, 9:22 pm Reply

An amazing year of crafts, all the best in 2013! thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday!

22. Recap 2013 - Creative Mind Khadija  /  December 20, 2013, 11:23 am Reply

[…] Recap 2012 […]

23. yasmeen  /  February 18, 2014, 6:38 am Reply

slam.khadija. hw r u i m new in ur wb side visually bt notunvisually. i m cretive mind also bt dont have opportunity to do so . i saw basic tools 4 making cards on ur wb. nt now i ‘ve missed thm . can u guide me where u put it . plz do me a favour n reply me via e.mail
    thanx